• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by neeronie

1. neeronie

coin badge for July FA

At least one of my players is pretty sure the count was not accurate, thinks it was short by a 0, donate 10000 and counting as 1000
  2. neeronie

Fellowship Adventures 2022

not sure but one of my players also thought there was a bug in the counting of the coin collection too.
  3. neeronie

coin badge, bad badge, we had to dump coins to free up capacity and jump though all kinds of hoops, not fun
  4. neeronie

FA

5. neeronie

You have a good point, the teamwork is why I like the Fellowship Adventures. I am frustrated this go around and wish we had a pool though. Real life is going through some dramatic changes again. People go back to the office and in our case, some needing to go for tests and doctor's...
  6. neeronie

NoRulesJustKidding Winy

Seeking active players, we have fellows on line at all hours. Like to chat, or like to play quietly, all good. We do encourage helping each other and teamwork.
  7. neeronie

Bad planning for daily quests in Events

never did the EE, that is a nice bonus.
  8. neeronie

Bad planning for daily quests in Events

True, I'm waiting, collecting 16 relics is only practical during tournament, too. In later stages of the game, available provinces to complete come few and far between since it can take days to scout.
  9. neeronie

add alternates

I am doing elements with one of my characters and as an example, the quest has two parts, one with an alternative and the other does not. It is required and needs 6 workshops upgraded to level 28. Luckily I have 6 I can work with. In another city I have sold workshops when I won Magic...
  10. neeronie

Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

11. neeronie

Balancing seeds and mana

It would be very helpful if a player could choose to make mana or seeds with the building that make those. It would be easier to balance the seeds vs. mana production.
  12. neeronie

Looking for Active FS for ALL World

We have room for you at NoRulesJustKidding. we are happy to help you grow and learn more about the game.
  13. neeronie

Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

I like, like, like it. It helps, some have not caught on for some reason so there may be room for improvement or it may take time for players to recognize what it means. Does it work on all types of electronics like notebooks, etc? For some reason, my players does not seem to respond to...
  14. neeronie

Artifact Fragments

totally agree, in my smallest city I crafted some Phoenix buildings in the hopes of getting artifacts in Spire, I managed to get 2 artifacts. What a disappointment. It is a good idea to make buildings available but if they cannot be evolved to an affective level, it is a waste of time and...