• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Nerwa

1. Nerwa

Too many provinces to clear for Expansions

In both my O.T.T. (old tech tree) cities, finding space was a struggle through chapter 4 but by chapter 5 things loosened up a lot, for a lot of reasons. By chapter 6 I could actually start thinking about the aesthetics of both cities, even with the need for settlement space. Instead of...
  2. Nerwa

Pointy Pony( (Stabby Horse) Seeking 6: A Modest Proposal

Update: We found 3 new players (yay!) but 4 slots are still open. Stabby Horse is a great mid-level FS: 10-11 chests & Silver+ Spire & top 100 FA for over a year, even when understaffed. Great for people who want solid prizes & a social atmosphere but not the commitment & organization that 15...
  3. Nerwa

Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

I love the Fog Games. Finished over 280 in both cities, no diamonds spent & being a bit sloppy on daily pick-ups. Would've pass 300 in Cera if I'd been more obsessive on the ball. No clue which extra building I'm going to choose, but I appreciate having the choice!
  4. Nerwa

Which do you like better? Forum Game

Swimming - even just splashing around in a creek! Which do you like better: Brunch or dessert?
  5. Nerwa

Allow Archmages to Delete A Thread Entirely

I kinda wonder if Inno even *can* make changes to the messaging system. It's so kludgy - it makes me wonder if it's some 3rd-party app they purchased & can't update (because the 3rd party went out of business).
  6. Nerwa

Fair Trades?

Historically that's been true (speaking as a ch 8 player with far too many examples of such buildings). However, I've noticed in the last few events a shift away from that: Autumn Zodiac: Only 1 of 3 new production buildings produces T3s (Succulent Crabs, ch 6-8). Witty Raccoon goes from T1s...
  7. Nerwa

Fair Trades?

I think it'd be cool to have a "counter-offer" option built into the Trader, so people can haggle, both in price & quantity.
  8. Nerwa

How often do you release players from your fellowship?

I don't recall us ever letting a player go for any reason other than inactivity, and we aren't exactly hasty there. We've been 10+ chests for a year & Silver+ for 9 months; no minimums/requirements/restrictions beyond "play nice & be helpful". Are we likely to hit Gold Spire the way we play...
  9. Nerwa

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Please let there be Training Dojos again *fingers crossed*
  10. Nerwa

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

So far I'm having fun. But I liked word problems in math class when I was a kid, too.
  11. Nerwa

Watchful Winter Owl Artifacts

Yeah, needs something better than "daily". Couldn't think of anything quick & short, though. :) Try getting 6 or 7 in 5-6 weeks' time after months of *crickets*. That's what clicked me onto the possibility of Random GRIs. I've had it happen a few time in the 14-ish months that I've been...
  12. Nerwa

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Even with that warning, an FS member in one of my worlds pulled the flag before it was time. It was late at night, they didn't see the chat announcement that we were waiting for stragglers... I'd bet we weren't the only ones. Not a big deal for us this time around, but why leave that door open...
  13. Nerwa

Bears hibernate a LOT. You have to be ready when they do wake up, though: You might get 1 or 2 Bears a week for a few weeks and then nothing for months. Stockpiled spell frags & blueprints/diamonds are the key. In terms of artifact availability, this is what I see happening. I could be...
  14. Nerwa

That's the pattern I've seen for months (which doesn't guarantee future performance). Witch Hut artifacts have been in the MA the last few weeks (yay); those had been in the Spire just prior to Watchful Winter Owl. Just to confuse things, I occasional see some even older artifacts in the MA -...
  15. Nerwa

More importantly (for me) is that Ashen Phoenix artifacts will soon be coming into Spire. Been waiting and waiting and waiting on those!