• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by nezzmeister

1. nezzmeister

No friend system?

Perhaps I used the wrong keywords to filter if this has been brought up before. Has anyone suggested a friend system in the game? Below are benefits I can already think of: Adding a friend optimizes communication with other users regardless of FS affiliation. This would be helpful for members...
  2. nezzmeister

World Map: Zoom Out View for Tablet users

I’d like to agree, but that is not the case. The zoom features are adequate in every other portion of the game - inside my own kingdom, Spire, FA, etc. No other game installed on the device experiences this issue, so it must be a prospective fix on their end.
  3. nezzmeister

World Map: Zoom Out View for Tablet users

After installing Elvenar on a newly purchased iPad Pro, I noticed that the maximum field of view in World Map is much more limited than what you see on your phone. Attached is a screenshot of the most zoomed out view the game shows on a tablet; outside of my kingdom, I can only see 6 neighbors...