• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by nightrider1

1. nightrider1

Scrolls!

I'm in I''l even help w cleanup:p
  2. nightrider1

NOO PRESSURE LOOKING FOR RECRUITS

FA is over still seeking new players thanks Night
  3. nightrider1

Fellowship Adventure

i am most disapointed by the timing .ending in the middle of the afternoon cost us at least the ability to finish the third lvl .people do have other real life demands
  4. nightrider1

NOO PRESSURE LOOKING FOR RECRUITS

As our name implies we are a laid back but active group with several openings supportive and gregarious first rule is have fun Please apply or contact any of our mages Nightrider
  5. nightrider1

Not a Bug Credited for quests not yet completed

it is now snowing in a certain place freebies;)
  6. nightrider1

Elvenar down?

theyve called in the troops big fix
  7. nightrider1

Elvenar down?

the new fix f d everything
  8. nightrider1

us o no login

site down
  9. nightrider1

Discussion Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

After reading thru this thread i have come to the conclusion as follows. for the first time skip the quest ,keep 1 large ship each have as many small as space allows and complete the tech tree. anything else is a waste of resources thank you all for helping me reach this conclusion Nightrider
  10. nightrider1

wont load

great response from the team
  11. nightrider1

Important Loading issues

All good thanks for rapid response
  12. nightrider1

Important Loading issues

yes all i get is a tree breakdown explaining elvanar
  13. nightrider1

wont load

anyone else experiencing difficulty?all i get is verbal tree explaining elvanar thanks
  14. nightrider1

NooPessure recruiting

Laid back but very active fellowship looking for several recruits .check us out and /or contact me if this is your style of game life . looking forward to having a conversation with you Night Rider 1
  15. nightrider1

City Development (or Decisions, Decisions, Decisions)

prime city rule.keep it square