• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by nightrider1

1. nightrider1

It worked for StarTrek

NIGHTRIDER1
  2. nightrider1

population rip off

i just discovered there is a 5% penalty on return of population when you sell off excess buildings built during an FA it cost 20 to build a marble and when you sell it you get 17 back
  3. nightrider1

christmas gift

thanks was hoping 100-1
  4. nightrider1

christmas gift

i want to give my fellowship goods what is the widest trade allowed i.e. 10k to 1 thanks in advance and Merry Christmas all Night
  5. nightrider1

Game Freezing and/or not responding

frozen ,mislabeled
  6. nightrider1

trader mis function

i'm seeing two star ratings for 1 star postings they are random anyone else Night
  7. nightrider1

Beginning Chapters

Best i can say 1st city 4 years to get to ch 17 2nd city the 5 expansions offered ability to build and grow quickly from the beginning ch 17 in 1 1/2 yrs played both same amount of daily time
  8. nightrider1

Beginning Chapters

you ALWAYS need more land also see above post
  9. nightrider1

Beginning Chapters

Wrong ch 1 450 diamonds ch 17 4000 diamonds per expansion
  10. nightrider1

Beginning Chapters

The single best thing you can do is buy 5 expansions upfront . that will pay off thruout the game and when they are least expensive
  11. nightrider1

NOO PREASURE Seeking active member

Looking for 1 active member preferably with scrolls we are a relaxed very active fun group please give us a chance thank you Nightrider
  12. nightrider1

Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

I know but knot everyone has you at their finger tips
  13. nightrider1

oy feh
  14. nightrider1

mine says scholar sprouts does this mean i need a plank mfg at that lvl my boost is marble with steel next level thanks Night
  15. nightrider1

Rotate Unicorns

make some Unicorns 1-2s as opposed to 2-1or allow a crafted rota tor