• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Nimitz69

1. Nimitz69

FIGHTING AWs

I wish I had graphics for this: Each unit belongs to one of five classes. Every unit is good against the next two classes and neutral to its own. Don't use this unit against the other two classes - they will win. The stars indicate unit level. "Best Against" shows the unit's level of upgrade...
  2. Nimitz69

"First Flight Resort Spa"

Small fellowship, looking for new members to help boost our tourney and spire goals etc. No heavy rules, casual, supportive, generous with help & goods.
  3. Nimitz69

"First Flight Resort Spa" Fellowship RECRUITING

Small fellowship, looking for new members to help boost our tourney and spire goals etc. No heavy rules, casual, supportive, generous with help & goods.
  4. Nimitz69

Scout Quest

It seems I was getting it confused with completing a province, rather than completing a scout.
  5. Nimitz69

Scout Quest

Regarding the event, twice now I've received a quest that says Scout Provinces. - 0/1. Each time I have started a scout on the world map and it didn't work to fulfill the quest. So I finished a province on the world map and that didn't work either . It's probably something obvious, but what am...
  6. Nimitz69

iDavis

7. Nimitz69

iDavis

Thanks and sorry, you are the only one that gets it.
  8. Nimitz69

iDavis

Features have daily events!
  9. Nimitz69

iDavis

Do you know how to contact IDavis? Please do not respond that you are not sure EXACTLY ftw?
  10. Nimitz69

Portal Profit Boosters

Someone in my FS asked this question, and I posted it here. "This" statement was also asked by someone in the FS. I posted it here for her because she is new. I find the wiki or forum achieves explains better.
  11. Nimitz69

iDavis

Do you know how to contact IDavis. Please do not respond that you are not sure what EXACTLY wtf?
  12. Nimitz69

iDavis

https://idavis-elvenar.com/seasons.html THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Nimitz69

Portal Profit Boosters

Do you still use the portal Profit boosters in chapter 15?
  14. Nimitz69

iDavis

EVENTS, WHERE ARE THE EVENTS? What happened to Season of Dreams on iDavis' events?
  15. Nimitz69

iDavis

What happened to Season of Dreams on iDavis' events? https://idavis-elvenar.com/events.html