• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Nimitz69

1. Nimitz69

Discussion 2021 Misty Forest discussion

Is it best to start by buying single candles or a combo with the most single candles??
  2. Nimitz69

How do I get Spirit Wolf Pack?
  3. Nimitz69

Relax man! You do not have to do all of the events. I did the Red Bear because it was small 3x3 and I needed Mama. The I had to do the FA to get to Level 10, so I will probably not do Witches Circle so soon after completing all that. I am just targeting the Phantom Bear and Spirit Wolf Pack on...
  4. Nimitz69

Please post link to daily prizes. Thanks...
  5. Nimitz69

Please post link to daily prizes. Thanks...
  6. Nimitz69

How do I obtain a Phantom Bear?
  7. Nimitz69

Discussion Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

Which COLOR path is everyone else taking? Thanks Lelanya xo ! I am checking out spreadsheits, etc. on elvengems.com... What are "scare" badges ?
  8. Nimitz69

Fellowship Adventures

What COLOR path is best for the new FA that just started? I am still new to this...
  9. Nimitz69

Discussion Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

What COLOR path is best this time? I am new to figuring this out...
  10. Nimitz69

Fellowship Adventures

Hellow all! What is the best path to take first: orange, blue, or green? Does it matter? How do you determine fastest route? Any discussion is sincerely appreciated. Thanks millions...