• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by nolats44

1. Hobby Room Calculation?

Thanks for the info. It confused me also.
  2. Magic Academy: Confirm collection option

Thanks. I did look at that one at lunch.
  3. Magic Academy: Confirm collection option

I did read through that before I created this. Can you suggest a well-formatted example that I can view? If so, I will edit this one properly
  4. Magic Academy: Confirm collection option

Suggestion: The magic academy should have a checkbox that (when checked) requires confirmation before collection Current situation: When the mouse is over the building, it shows the current production or the resources ready for collection if nothing is currently being produced. When the...
  5. Fellowship Adventures

I concur with this thought (every waypoint, including the chest) should be lock-able. There always seems to be someone that grabs the chest early even though the rest of the group is trying to complete an extra path. I would also suggest that the "red x / waypoint lock" should be a mage+...
  6. Fellowship Adventures

Does the number of badges applied by a player change the rewards that player receives from the completed path? for example: the fellowship follows the green path, but the player puts their badges on the other two paths.
  7. Middle of the map - locations?

I count over 200 rings to the center for me (only a 1-month player). Strange that pretty much all the trades I see at the trader (other than my fellowship) are within 20-25 rings of my city. Is the trader set up to show regional trades only?
  8. The Air Traders Voyage Event Discussion

Am I correct that neighborly help produces no relics when you have a "Gain x Relics" quest?
  9. Closed | Archived Event quests not crediting properly

Yes, I determined this was the design behavior. I found it to maintain counters for both goods separately when I collected the second time, 3 hours later. Eight manufactories of one type are required to complete this task in 3 hours.Thank you for the reply
  10. Closed | Archived Event quests not crediting properly

I have seen this twice now in two days. First on a workshop quest, and this time for "produce precious rings, marble mosaics or wooden figurines 8 times". I canceled current jobs on 8 manufactories and set up 5 wooden figurines and 3 marble mosaics. I collected all 8 a few minutes ago and was...
  11. Sentence Game

Ingred imagined ingesting inarizushi. Icky.
  12. Hello Curious about fellowships

thank you all for your nice replies. I did find a fellowship and we will see how it goes (I *am* a newbie afterall)
  13. Hello Curious about fellowships

I've been playing about a week and I am getting my bearings fairly well. Still new enough to notice new things like dragging my mouse pointer over a row of the city to collect resources. I have gotten a few fellowship requests but they are all 1-member fellowships. Is it advisable to look at the...