• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

OakKnoll's latest activity

• OakKnoll
    OakKnoll replied to the thread started a new city.
    So which did you choose? Buildings to L3 or portal to L4 first?
  • OakKnoll
    OakKnoll reacted to Henroo's post in the thread started a new city with Like Like.
    Well, the Orcs chapter is still the long, protracted slog that I remember from my first time through the game. Since my last post, I...
  • OakKnoll
    OakKnoll reacted to Meadowlark's post in the thread started a new city with Like Like.
    @Henroo after around a week of play I'm up to 470 diamonds. (If anyone cares.)
  • OakKnoll
    OakKnoll reacted to Mykan's post in the thread Mykans Guide - Fighting guide with Like Like.
    Despite the changes to tournaments I never have updated this guide. Partly because the basics still hold true and also that the graphics...
  • OakKnoll
    OakKnoll reacted to Yavimaya's post in the thread started a new city with Like Like.
    Also, buildings that you win that are the same size as something already have placed in your city just check to see if you gives you...
  • OakKnoll
    @iamthouth Thanks. I was rating by culture/tile but didn’t consider the other (now obvious) ratings.
  • OakKnoll
    OakKnoll reacted to iamthouth's post in the thread started a new city with Like Like.
    @OakKnoll The biggest limitation in the game is space (tiles). Thus, rate your buildings by production/hr/tile or culture/tile or...
  • OakKnoll
    How do you choose which buildings to replace? I mostly add because I cannot figure out how to choose what should be removed/replaced.