• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Old Man

1. Old Man

Dragonstone - Recruiting

HI all, Seeking 2-3 people to join our merry band of casual players. Still hovering about chest 8 so perhaps you can help there. Usually complete all 3 paths in the Fellowship Adventures. Have the usual weekly KP exchanges. Drop by and say Hi - we're set to autojoin. Regards, Old Man
  2. Old Man

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Similar bug - if I have Echoes of the Forgotten set to KP, I get 4 KP and a graphic for 5 Sentient goods. :) Bummer on the Temple not producing for the extra Orcs from position. Made it less value to me. Regards, Old Man
  3. Old Man

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Anyone with a Temple of the Sun and Moon able to tell whether w a Pyramid, you get sentient goods for the base amount of Orcs -and- the additional Orcs for placement increases?
  4. Old Man

Witch's Hut and Pyramid of Purification

Q - Collecting Orcs from the Witch's Hut doesn't trigger Pyramid of Purification sentient goods add-on. Bug or feature?
  5. Old Man

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Oh joy I've reach the same daily and event task - train 2400 troops - which will take the rest of the event. :(
  6. Old Man

Dragonstone: Another Fellowship seeking a merger

L and L, thank you for the messages. Laochra, passed yours along to the FS. Lanurai, sorry you ran out of slots. Regards, Old Man
  7. Old Man

Dragonstone: Another Fellowship seeking a merger

Good Evening everyone, We're down to 9 active accounts and are interested in absorbing or joining another interested group of players. Likely we're pretty typical of the fellowships in Elvenar. Ping me (Old Man) in game if you'd like more details. Regards, Old Man
  8. Old Man

Crystal Lighthouse Disapointment

Le sigh - anyone know why they felt a need to "balance" this?
  9. Old Man

Bellspire/Lighthouse Chages

Dag nabbit - I have a lvl 14 Spire (200-odd per visit for as many as I would do) and now its just 2600 or so per 3 chests max. Anyone got any idea why they felt the need to "balance" this?
  10. Old Man

King Snow and the Snow Flurry!

Ugh, I am locked from scouting further provinces (as they need Orcs and I don't produce them) ... Killed by over eager expansion eh?
  11. Old Man

Branching research tree - not linear

I'd love to see the Research tree be a tree not a straight line. Say a spot where you can do Dwarves or Orcs or Faeries or ...
  12. Old Man

Going the full trader route?

I stopped in early Orcs (refused to rebuild Armories) and only managed to do 17 relics because a tournament started at the same time. But Walter ends w building 300 units - meh - might be doable w Archers ... Re: Zynga - I miss Castleville. That was fun.
  13. Old Man

Wonky Walter's is coming to Town!

17 relics? Ack ... Am Orc limited on exploration - stuck w treasure chests and tournament rewards. Bye bye Wally it appears
  14. Old Man

So what DO you like?

For those on FB - Ah those were the days. :)
  15. Old Man

So what DO you like?

I was drawn to Elvenar because I miss Castleville. :) and :(