• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by OnlyElves

1. Correct lack of sentient trades

Trading parasites are annoying but they aren't the cause of the problem. They are merely taking advantage of an unhealthy market. If InnoGames hadn't decided to pump certain goods into the game, thereby putting cities boosted in those goods at a severe disadvantage, the parasites would be...
  2. Correct lack of sentient trades

I haven't looked to see what world you are playing, but if you are boosted in shrooms you should be OK. Just enter the trade you want. if you are boosted in bismuth then you are screwed by the moonstone library set. Suggestions such as yours, as well as others, to fix the devaluation of...
  3. Moonstone Library goods adjustment

For me personally the solution to this problem was obvious: quit playing. I spent 20 months getting to Constructs, then found I could not unload my bismuth. At that point the game was no longer fun. I resigned from my FS, stopped playing the spire, and locked the doors to the workshops and...
  4. Moonstone Libraries: Change Scrolls to Supplies

I applaud you for not wanting to take advantage of the situation, but don't judge people if you aren't in their situation. On Winyandor there are is always an open interest in selling a half million units of bismuth. Always. I have entered only two 2-star trades. One was taken after a day...
  5. New Active Player looking for...

you are welcome to check NoRules Family. We have taken in plenty of cities in the first couple of chapters.
  6. Looking for a new home.

My fellowship, NoRules Family, would be happy to have you. We are low pressure and no drama. We are getting 8 or 9 tournament chests each week. Your cities would be two of the five largest in the FS. If all that is agreeable check us out and let us know.
  7. NoRules Family has several openings

NoRules family is a low pressure FS with three openings. Members are expected to be reasonably active, but there is no precise definition of "reasonably". We normally complete 8 or 9 chests each tournament. We always earn bronze and sometimes silver in the spire. We have finished in the top...
  8. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I'm not sure that's entirely true, at least in the details. No probability distribution is defined solely by the average: at least a standard deviation is also required. As MinMax Gamer pointed out elsewhere, with 1/4 as many encounters the variance will be higher. Some weeks you will get...
  9. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Reading the last few pages I see that people are ready to blow up over the new tournament rules. I think it is too early to panic, and after watching the video twice I am willing to wait and see. InnoGames is clearly looking for feedback. Those of use without the time or inclination to...