• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by outlaw11

1. Help Member Titles

Can anyone tell me if the Fellowship member titles have any effect on the Fellowship status?
  2. Odin's Crows (not a murder, a Fellowship)

Odin's Crows is looking for an active player who enjoys the events, tourneys, spire, and adventures. Any boosts, visit at least 4 times a week, and post fair trades. Friendly, no drama, and we enjoy helping fellow players grow and have fun. 10 chest tourneys every 5 weeks and in the top 20 of...
  3. Expansions

By maxed out I mean limit reached. Is there a quantity of provinces I can complete after limit reached to get an expansion
  4. Expansions

By maxed out I mean Limit reached. Is there a quantity of provinces I can complete to get another expansion. Currently I can only get an expansion by buying one with diamonds or the one in research.
  5. Expansions

Can I get expansions by completing provinces after I have maxed out?
  6. FA sets

Am I reading the new FA requirements correctly? We don't need MFG. sets.
  7. Looking for FS for upcoming coldfire artifact FA

Wandering, check out Odin's Crows overview and apply if you think it's a fit
  8. Looking for Active

Dooter, Odin's Crows is looking for active, no drama members. Check out the overview and apply if it looks good to you.
  9. Odin's Crows is Recruiting

Odin's Crows is looking for a member who plays regularly, visit neighbors at least 4 times a week, participates in tournaments, Fellowship Adventures, and the Spire. And have fun while building your city. We have many experienced members that are always willing to help. We do a 10 chest tourney...
  10. Odins Crows Recruiting

Odins Crows is a very active Fellowship. We typically get 5-6 chests in Tourneys, play AW swap regularly, and we finished #3 in the last Fellowship Adventure. We are seeking active players that do neighborly visits at least 3 times a week, play tourneys and Adventures, and want to play for fun...
  11. World Moves

Can an active city change from one world to another world?
  12. Next FA

Do the excess inventories carry over to the next Adventure? Gems says yes, but I recall that it changed in the last FA updates.