• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Patchella

1. Patchella

Hello Hi all!

Welcome! :)
  2. Patchella

Hello Hi

Welcome!
  3. Patchella

Hello Hi there!

Welcome from me! ❤️
  4. Patchella

Rowan Moon, seeking new member(s)

Update: As one of our mid-level players has just given notice due to RL — we will give Priority on the Waitlist to a player with Over 140K points. ❤
  5. Patchella

I’m very happy to report we’re now At Capacity and are taking applications for a Waitlist. Thanks to everyone for their interest. :D
  6. Patchella

We’ve been very lucky to have filled all but one of our seats.. One seat left. Join us :)
  7. Patchella

Hello Hi everyone

Welcome!
  8. Patchella

Hello Hello

Hi!
  9. Patchella

We still have room for 2 players who are interested in 10+ chests every week, as well as a nice soft place to grow your city.. ❤️
  10. Patchella

Hello hi elvenar peoples,

I’m REALLY late to this party but wanted to say welcome too! Welcome Reah :)
  11. Patchella

Hello Hello! :3

Welcome! :)
  12. Patchella

Happy to have had so much interest in our FS! Thanks everyone! We now have one new opening as of today, and one in reserve for a candidate who loves to nestle in with lovely people and grow their city in a caring environment... come check us out! Latest news: In our last “push week” (Magic...
  13. Patchella

Hello Hello hello!

Welcome!