• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by pattyelvenar

1. pattyelvenar

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

ARGH! Methinks it is time to lobby for the ability to put AWs into inventory.
  2. pattyelvenar

Discussion - Fix the disparity between human and elven troops

When the game began, humans had cereberus in their barracks and elves did not. Thus the training camp was created. Since then, there has been no effort to equalize the barracks troops of the two races. I understand the 'theme' of elves being peaceful and all that, but it simply is wrong for it...
  3. pattyelvenar

Gifting diamonds

Pushers will push no matter what you do, other than ban them. Gifting diamonds is a nice thank you for fellow FS members. Perhaps some of the push concern could be to have the gifting ability only available for fellows in your own FS.
  4. pattyelvenar

The Buried City

I think that -- same as in the previous event -- the 'event currency' (aka donkeys) are too small. We asked for them to be bigger then and the request was honored. Perhaps in this event and going forward the principle of "default currency is too small" could be changed so that it is easier to find.
  5. pattyelvenar

Nope, still wise golems.
  6. pattyelvenar

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

@Sir Squirrel do you see the new one now? I followed instructions... but only to the best of my ability ;-)
  7. pattyelvenar

phoenix and bears

Have one in storage. Am not disenchanting 'cuz I don't want the base showing up in crafting ;-)
  8. pattyelvenar

phoenix and bears

If you already have a moon bear, can you get another base???
  9. pattyelvenar

There is a semi-universal bear artifact for: polar, brown, panda. But yes, all the others have specific ones. I'm sitting on a few "bear" artifacts that I cannot do anything with. If you've reached ascended goods, perhaps bears (and other event buildings for that matter) should switch from...
  10. pattyelvenar

Buildings offered in the Acedemy

Maybe not a bug, but a pest nonetheless. Just put MA back the way it was. Nobody likes any of the changes!
  11. pattyelvenar

Armories - Ascended and time-related enhancements

True, they don't. So I guess this idea doesn't really work. Thank you all for lending me your brain power.
  12. pattyelvenar

testing

Elven barracks mage is fodder.
  13. pattyelvenar

New backdrops

@crackie It's still time and money being wasted. I did not mention devs ;-)
  14. pattyelvenar

Armories - Ascended and time-related enhancements

When we build armories, first we get one thing - more troops to train. Then we hit orcs and armories give orcs. Then we hit sentients and armories give sentients. Then we hit ascendeds and armories still give sentients. I suggest either: 1. Tick 'circles' for if you want sentients or ascendeds...
  15. pattyelvenar

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Yes, the name shows better, but I prefer the oritinal. Did you change the font color in the name? If so, changing it back might help. Is there a way to make the 'white' around the name more transluscent and cloud-shaped? If not, I'll stick with #1. Other option is white lettering, my original...