• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by pegesusunicorn

1. pegesusunicorn

% Sales?

It would be nice to get super % of diamonds once and a while, but it seem to me that in all the time I've been playing 10% is all I ever see, I'm not a big spender I try to limit what I spend, as a sr. I live very frugally. Oh well, I'm not in a hurry......I guess.
  2. pegesusunicorn

Gripe and Bemoan the Horrors of (BAD) Cross-tier (ALWAYS)

I am now in Sorcerers and Dragons, and I have made a discovery that I think will explain the surge of 3rd tier usage increase....the universities facilities use a lot of resources from tier 2 than we produce, so to keep up I have to replace the ones I deleted upon advice, till then I have no...
  3. pegesusunicorn

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

that lastt statement is a sad one for many of us sr's and home bodies who depends on this game to give us some enjoyment in life without it costing them more than we:oops: can afford
  4. pegesusunicorn

The Squeeze ...

the easiest way to do that and keep everyone happy is to budget yourself $5 a mo to buy diamonds and manage them so you can keep Inno open and learn how to stay in a budget,,,,because....believe it or not some of us cant afford more than that....after saying that I have to now learn to stay...
  5. pegesusunicorn

Gripe and Bemoan the Horrors of (BAD) Cross-tier (ALWAYS)

as sad as the situation is, I have come the conclusion that the only ones who can solve this issue is us. The only way I can see calls for alot of patience and preservation. There is some slowdown of the cross tiers, but not as fast as I would like to see it, but he fair trades ae beginning to...
  6. pegesusunicorn

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

OMG I have....thank you so much, Sir Squirrel for you patience and for my beautiful pegesusunicorn.
  7. pegesusunicorn

Have I done it right nw?
  8. pegesusunicorn

Sir Squirrel, it is too much for me to figure out...I am so sorry to cause you additional work on my behalf, that was so unfair of me, but my abilities are not the same as they were when I was younger....I must decline any further efforts on your part,,,,you have so many others who are able for...
  9. pegesusunicorn

I have to come back tomorrow and try again....I'm sorry, I just dontunderstand how to do it.
  10. pegesusunicorn

oh dear, this is not working, I cant seem to do it correcly....HELP
  11. pegesusunicorn

thank you so much, but I'm still tryigto get it onto my signature line
  12. pegesusunicorn

well, so far so good