• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by pinhat53

1. New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

one of the task is to win a tactical battle and so far every time i try i lose.
  2. New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

i may have jump the gun you see when it started to upgrade it was big but when i logged back in my main hall was small again, i thought that it would be that big. it says that my main hall is level 5 and i need 102 k in coins to upgrade. sorry for the inconvenience like i said before i am still...
  3. New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

i have a problem twice i tried to upgrade my main hall ad it was in the process of upgrading but because i logged off before it finished when i logged back in it was as though i didn't even upgraded at all and the coins that i used to upgrade are gone! and yes i got the research for upgrading my...
  4. New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

apart from using 500 diamond (which i don't have) how can i get another builder? i only have 2.
  5. New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

what does joining a fellowship bring to the game?
  6. New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

when you get an expansion is it better to expand first from the side of the main hall making the city look more like a square or away from the main hall making the city look like a rectangle?
  7. New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

thank you for the information it helped.
  8. New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

how can i use the "intant time reduction" that are in my inventory? i also need other information as i am new to this game.