• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by pinhat53

1. Help New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

one of the task is to win a tactical battle and so far every time i try i lose.
  2. Help New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

i may have jump the gun you see when it started to upgrade it was big but when i logged back in my main hall was small again, i thought that it would be that big. it says that my main hall is level 5 and i need 102 k in coins to upgrade. sorry for the inconvenience like i said before i am still...
  3. Help New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

i have a problem twice i tried to upgrade my main hall ad it was in the process of upgrading but because i logged off before it finished when i logged back in it was as though i didn't even upgraded at all and the coins that i used to upgrade are gone! and yes i got the research for upgrading my...
  4. Help New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

apart from using 500 diamond (which i don't have) how can i get another builder? i only have 2.
  5. Help New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

what does joining a fellowship bring to the game?
  6. Help New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

when you get an expansion is it better to expand first from the side of the main hall making the city look more like a square or away from the main hall making the city look like a rectangle?
  7. Help New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

thank you for the information it helped.
  8. Help New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

how can i use the "intant time reduction" that are in my inventory? i also need other information as i am new to this game.