• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Piper870

1. Piper870

(Resolved) Unable to invite members to a fellowship from their city

I'm having this issue as well
  2. Piper870

Can't discard Goods?

I am very near the end of Halflings and have overproduced jolly jelly. My storage is full but I can't discard the finished product in my farms. Is this new? I have always been able to discard when my storage is full.... I really don't want to sell my level 4 farms and start again when I only...
  3. Piper870

Is this possible?

This happened again today. Here is an example of it.
  4. Piper870

Is this possible?

I logged in today into my us1 Arendyll city and scrolled through the chat like I normally do and noticed a member who had left the fellowship a month or two back chatting with one of our current members. He is still a member of another fellowship..... chatting in our chat. I triple checked the...
  5. Piper870

Server Error when using kp

I had this server crashing bug this morning to. I also had my kp constantly reset today as well, every time I did anything. I sent an issue off and they said they are aware of it and working on it, to keep my eye out for updates and fixes.. It was a 'buggy' morning for me
  6. Piper870

Server Error when using kp

All of a sudden I cannot put my kp anywhere. Whether in the tech tree or wonders, I keep getting an internal server error.... Is anyone else having this issue?
  7. Piper870

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

I took a nasty hit as well on the US servers but not nearly as dramatic as my EN city. What bothers me the most is that my city (on EN server) is full, no room at all. Nice thing is that I still need to upgrade housing but I'm also in sorcerers and everything has to be rearranged. I just...
  8. Piper870

Elvenar mobile

When you log in and are in the city, in the top right corner is the settings. Scroll down and click theater
  9. Piper870

Elvenar mobile

Do you have it in theater mode?
  10. Piper870

Elvenar mobile

What is it you dislike about Puffin for android? I prefer it over my computer for playing. The only issue I have with it is with the typing. Needless to say I am excited about the app as well though and would love to hear an update on it!
  11. Piper870

[17042] Time and date out of sync

I sent this same issue to them in the fall I believe. I keep track of the visits in my fellowship and never had any issues and one day I noticed that my times were off. They said they were looking into it and would hopefully have it fixed soon... It's still the same
  12. Piper870

Wholesaler prices and quantities per level

Level 19 M.H Tier 1 - 280 1400 goods, 112K coins, 11200 supplies Tier 2 - 250 1250 goods, 400K coins, 40000 supplies Tier 3 - 215 1075 goods, 1376K coins, 137K supplies
  13. Piper870

World choice

My husband and I signed up to play at the same time, different computers, and we couldn't find each other for the longest time. Eventually we realized he was on the EN server and I was on the US server. I have no idea if this was a random thing. Maybe just a different link than mine? Something...
  14. Piper870

Devices

When you are in your city (in Puffin) and you click on the settings in the top right corner, click on Theater, you will be able to move around your city normally :)
  15. Piper870

world map coins

I have the same issue... Out of 170 provinces in my Arendyll city there are 25 cities on my map. 19 of them are inactive and 6 actively trade and/or visit. I have 89 old mines available... I may be off by a couple :) I would love to be in a more active neighborhood!