• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

PippinBoy's latest activity

• PippinBoy
    PippinBoy replied to the thread Players Leaving?.
    This alone is enough to keep me moving - slowly - through the game. I am only in Ch 15 - The Elvenar - and am now just going to slow...
  • PippinBoy
    PippinBoy reacted to Yogi Dave's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    I hope I didn't disparage Elvenar. It's the only online game I've played which I unknowingly stumbled into it. It turned out to be what...
  • PippinBoy
    PippinBoy reacted to TimeMachine's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    I've justed counted gold mines on the world map of my main city on DE. Today I've broken my personal record in counting gold mines, got...
  • PippinBoy
    PippinBoy reacted to Darielle's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    Aww... please let us know. Some of us would worry. I'd say goodbye even despite the people who'd say I'm a drama queen who wants...
  • PippinBoy
    PippinBoy reacted to iamthouth's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    @quin629 Spire data past year for US6 Sinya Arda. Number of fellowships reaching Gold and Silver by ending Spire date.
  • PippinBoy
    PippinBoy reacted to JackofShadows's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    Casual players / Fellowships are, IMHO, going to become non-viable fairly quickly. Am ALSO wondering - with SFs now needed for AW...
  • PippinBoy
    PippinBoy reacted to Graywalker's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    That's another thing. I'm in a casual FS. We have a 'Push Week" each month In order to garner a BP. In order to gain the RRs needed to...
  • PippinBoy
    PippinBoy reacted to quin629's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    Already had one long-time player leave, saying it was specifically because of the changes. Unless the costs of leveling up AWs are...
  • PippinBoy
    PippinBoy replied to the thread Players Leaving?.
    Changing how I play the game...but will NOT "pay to play". If it still gets to be more drudgery than fun, I will take my leave.
  • PippinBoy
    PippinBoy reacted to Yavimaya's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    I hope just temporarily as one of the recent announcements said more changes are coming to different areas of the game this year and the...