• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Porcinus

1. Porcinus

It worked for StarTrek

Porcinus :culture:
  2. Porcinus

Where are all the players disappearing to?

I didnt know there were Fellowship sweep stakes. What do we win? If your members are disappearing, they may have gone to 25 Characters for the free donuts ;) ;) [MOD EDIT] Link removed
  3. Porcinus

Cauldron Recipes

Is there a recipe that increases my chances of getting a polar bear evolve token to craft in the magic academy? Since we have to drink them right away and cannot save them, i want potions that make permanent changes instead of effects that only last a few hours.
  4. Porcinus

Cauldron Question

Yes they do seem to start at the last value, ratcheting up. Thats a very nice feature! true. i love the manual fights
  5. Porcinus

Cauldron Question

Update: now i see for the potions i created a new line in the relevant production "potion effect boost". it works in the mana generating buildings and also the manufactories, so far. the cauldron/potion thing seems like a lot of clicking and fuss over an insignificant effect, at least for the...
  6. Porcinus

Posting for a friend

great! make sure your "friend" knows he is welcome in the forums too - we dont bite! (unless you look like a donut)
  7. Porcinus

Searching

thanks for following up! we wont be fruitlessly sending recruiters after you ;)
  8. Porcinus

Cauldron Question

The upgrades only affect potions? Thats not what i understand from reading the descriptions of upgrades. They seem to say the troops wil be stronger or the production of gold and goods and tools will be increased. Thanks. My residences only show a culture bonus.
  9. Porcinus

Cauldron Question

I applied more witch points in that magical tax increase thing. However i cannot see where the coins or other items production will increase - the Golden Abyss and Workshops etc dont show any different bonus numbers. Also, will the taxes be applied next week or can i reduce them? Are they set...
  10. Porcinus

Free Donuts at 25 Characters!

i dont think we have to worry about that! though i have heard Ant Man has interesting superpowers...
  11. Porcinus

Well we got one more nut to join with that offer, so let's re-up this ad, as they do in Kijiji. If one person joins now, we can change our name to 24 characters!
  12. Porcinus

That donut offer didnt attract hordes so maybe we should sweeten the offer - apply now and get sprinkles on the donuts! 3 spots open. We actually require people to login and play at least once a month. I mean, thats about donut shelf life, right?
  13. Porcinus

Casual new player LF Fellowship

Hello we are family-friendly and like to help new players as well as old players. Apply to "25 Characters" (or we will have to change our name soon LOL)
  14. Porcinus

Spire Timer Incorrect

maybe someone switched the event timer for the spire timer :p
  15. Porcinus

Fellowship '25 Characters' is 1 character short. Come and join us!

Now it's two so you can bring a date!