• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Portia319

1. New inventory tab to separate out the military buildings

It takes forever to tab through the inventory to find the military boost buildings. It would be nice to have them on their own separate tab.
  2. Show which chapter fellowship members are in on fellowship tab

It would be great to see what chapter your fellowship members are in at a glance. Add a new column on the fellowship members tab to include the chapter icon.
  3. When can a building be upgraded?

If the next upgrade isn't available, for say, 2 chapters or more away, then I don't need to worry about it, but if it's coming in the next chapter then I need to plan for the changes to my city.
  4. Fellowship member chapters

I'd like to see shown in the fellowship badge, each member's current chapter. I know we can go to Elvenstats, but this would be more convenient to see at a glance.
  5. When can a building be upgraded?

When you click on an upgrade button, and see research needed, it would be nice to see what chapter the upgrade is available in. That way you would know when to leave space around it for changing sizes, etc.
  6. The Bad Lands Looking for 1 Active Player

Geo. Let me know if you need another player. In this world I have marble, silk, and gems. I would love to join you.
  7. Need a new fellowship

I'm a 1 month new active player but have reached rank 23038 score 4875 and completing level 2 today. My boosted goods are planks/silk/gems. I'm looking to fit in with a friendly fellowship willing to help teach a noob. I play daily, give helps and join in events and tournys. I haven't had...