• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Praekyevoaan

1. Need ACTIVE players

Yalestians in Ceravyn is looking for the last few members to round out our 10 chest Tournament & bronze Spire team! We get the blueprint and keep our chill. Very friendly group that supports each other! Join us! We aspire to win Silver Spire!
  2. Need ACTIVE players

If you play every day, play in the Tournament every week, and participate in Spire, consider joining us! We are Yalestians and we need ACTIVE members! We are easy going and like to have fun and chat too. We have players from beginners to very experienced. We would love to help you love the game...
  3. Looking for active and friendly fellowship

Thank you!
  4. Looking for active and friendly fellowship

I cannot find the Fluffy Featherbottom fellowship. Is it in Elcysandir?
  5. Looking for active and friendly fellowship

Thank you!
  6. Looking for active and friendly fellowship

Hello I am Praekyevoaan of Elcysandir. I am lost. I am searching for a new fellowship. I felt that I needed to leave my fellowship in order to find more like-minded players. I play very often and had trouble getting trades and there just wasn’t enough active players. I would like a friendly...