• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Qibbles

1. Sets

I have a couple of sets w/one of the pieces missing, like Missing the Temple of Phoenix from the Phoenix Cult Set. How can I go about getting the missing piece?
  2. S2's not showing in Trader

That was it! Thank you!
  3. S2's not showing in Trader

Help!!! Playing in Arendyll. My Arcane Ink & Beans are not showing up in trader, totally blank where they icons should S1's show but no S2's.
  4. S2's not showing in trader

Help!!! My Arcane Ink & Beans are not showing up in trader, totally blank where they icons should S1's show but no S2's.
  5. Seeds!!!!

I am just starting the Halfling chapter, I need Seeds! Level 2 trader (cant upgrade yet) and 1 Pond of Autumn. What else can I do? Thanks!
  6. Mail

I have searched but no luck. Is there a way to check your mail in the mobile app? Can't find anything on my phone. Thanks
  7. No Scrolls

What can I do? the area of the map I am in now nobody is trading scroll and I can't get population til I get some. I am trading 220 to 200, 550 to 500, 1500 to 1000, 15000 to 10000, no takers, all are 3 star trades. Help I am stuck and it sucks!
  8. Culture loss

Already did. Apparently when you upgrade an Ancient Wonder you can lose your culture, but it comes back after the upgrade is done which it did.
  9. Culture loss

I upgraded 1 street tile and I went from I think it was 46 culture to negative -726 culture. Need that culture back as I don't have the space to make up for the loss and I can't build or upgrade till this is resolved. Could really use some help here. Thanks
  10. Diamonds

Looks like there is no way to earn diamonds other then spending hard earned cash. To bad, looks like a fun game.