• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Queen Draggon

1. Queen Draggon

Draggon's Vale Arendyl US1 Looking for Members to Join us :)

We are in Arendyl US1, called Draggon's Vale and; This FS is a new one yes, but a seasoned player is the leader and is friendly, chatty and always helpful to others. We are looking for tournament minded folks who enjoy getting a blue print each week, so if you can put in 1000 or more pts each...
  2. Queen Draggon

Can't log in

Thank You very much :) Much appreciated!
  3. Queen Draggon

Can't log in

Thank You! :)
  4. Queen Draggon

Can't log in

I am not sure how to submit a ticket when I can't get into game.......is there an alternative way?
  5. Queen Draggon

Can't log in

It worked just fine last night, well it was laggy, which wasn't usual for me. Then only 4 or 5 hours later when I woke up I did my usual, turned on comp, hit my browser button and fully expected to be able to do my norm, but nope, so I tried other browsers just in case, same thing. Checked to...
  6. Queen Draggon

Can't log in

Nope, never on mobile, and I have tried to use other browsers to get it to load and it does the exact same thing anyway! I keep getting this instead! The connection has timed out The server at us.elvenar.com is taking too long to respond. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too...
  7. Queen Draggon

Can't log in

I have not been able to log in for many hours now! It keeps telling me that it can't reach the server and that it keeps timing out!! I have NO PROBS getting on to any other site EXCEPT for Elvenar!! WHY???
  8. Queen Draggon

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

All I can say about this sheer idiocy is....................Thank You Inno FOR NOTHING!!! Its been made VERY CLEAR to me that they don't want us, me, small money spenders, to play this game any longer. I have a little over 400 keys and have been SHUT DOWN in this event. Since I cannot afford to...
  9. Queen Draggon

Spire of Eternity feedback

I for one am extremely unhappy with Inno! I have already gone thru and read ALL the info on this new spell that I for one have been asking for for YEARS!! Now we finally get it and oh gee, the ONLY way to get it is to do the Spire!!!! Not only is this just ridiculous, but it seems to me that...
  10. Queen Draggon

Midland Traders is Looking for Tourney Active Members :)

We are a Tourney active FS, that likes to get 10 chests each week, we only require members to get 1000pts per tourney and do visits at least 4 times per week :) We are looking for 3 members who are at least 150,000 pts and being boosted in silk would be great! Though all applicants will be...
  11. Queen Draggon

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Well now that its here and I have looked at it closer, they removed the coin and AW badges along with the troop one, soooooooooooooo now I can help my FS even LESS now............................. SMH!
  12. Queen Draggon

I do love the new interface, it is much easier and much nicer and so much cleaner too. BUT......... Why did they have to throw another one out already???? I was at the beginning of S&D on the LAST FA!! Now I am only barely getting to the end. I have zero space to do any sort of real badge...
  13. Queen Draggon

Rumored Crafting changes

I think they also need to make the Mystical Object a bit better on chances! I have collected it many times so far and all I EVER GET is KP. Now mind u I don't necessarily mind the KP instants, but geez, half the ppl I know have hit the 500 diamonds mulitple times, yet I get it again today and oh...
  14. Queen Draggon

So, I have a question! I had a former FS fellow that told me that any badges u don't use in the last FA, they carry over to the next one?? She insisited that they do, and I have not been able to find anything on it anywhere yet; could someone fill me in so I can let my FS ppl know?
  15. Queen Draggon

Rumored Crafting changes

I am at the end of S&D, and I have never once run out of coin. Not thru any chapter's thus far. I like some of the changes coming to the Magic Academy, the thing I would like to see is the ability to craft evolution's for the Phoenix's they are going to now let us craft. I still have the 2 we...