• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by QueenKooky

1. Dragons of Gold is looking Spire and Tourney Member

WE are looking for active members only you must be in Orcs or above to be considered!
  2. Hello Hi ya all

Good day to all, have been playing for 5 years,
  3. Seeking low key FS

The Dragons of Gold are recruiting, we do ask that you visit at least 4 times a week. Pretty easy considering the upgraded visit changes.We have room.
  4. [Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

We opted out of Fellowship Adventures, the reward is not worth the stress. The majority of the people in both my worlds are tired of them.Especially with the new building restrictions. Alot of people where disappointed that they finished all the Winter Quests and still weren't able to finish the...
  5. Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Could you make me a signature and a Avatar please? Thank you , by the way my Dragon is Gold! Just in case you haven't seen her yet. LOL QueenKooky
  6. Elven Dragonfyre Recruiting Dust Boost

if your looking for a upward moving fellowship you've found it! We have gone from a ranking of 90 to 74 in the past few months. We are a happy,fellowship that supports each other.Our goal is simply to have fun and grow .Which we have been doing! We ask that you visit at least 4 times a week...
  7. Empty Treasure chests

I am having the same problem. I get a nice thank you but no prize..weird
  8. level 16 building dissapear's

This is the second time that I have built a level 16 silk manufacture.And when I started a new upgrade and refreshed the game that the Manufacture I built first dissapeared from my city! I am losing my materials and the pop it took to upgrade as well. help?
  9. spells do not work

none of the spells are working, it shows they are in effect but when I click on my buildings I only get the regular amount of goods :(
  10. Orc's Required to complete province.before level 8

I have not researched Orc's yet,I just started on Level 7. But I am being asked for Orcs in order to clear provinces........
  11. Riders of Rohan seeking members

We are a fun fellowship who offer fair trades and strive to help each other. We enjoy chatting and have room for a few new Riders of Rohan! Please check us out if your in need of a great fellowship! We have 3 tier boosts ,and are actively looking for someone who has an Elixir boost!