• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Quiette

1. Quiette

Chapter XVI

I'm afraid I've over-scouted. I have completed 557 and the easiest unscouted provinces are now all "medium." :/
  2. Quiette

Chapter XVI

I've been playing awhile and at the end of every chapter there is an "Advanced Scouts" chest that lowers the difficulty in scouting/fighting new providences. It looks as if this has disappeared at the end of Chapter XV, thus ending the opportunity to scout/fight at an easy level. What am I...
  3. Quiette

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Question: Are the T1 and WS quests linked to what chapter you are in or building level...or can level 1 buildings get the job done?
  4. Quiette

Halfling Quest Warning.

So...I just entered S&D and, looking ahead, see that I will run into a non-declineable quest is to have 5 workshops at level 24. I currently have 3 magic workshops and 2 regular workshops at level 23. Do I really need to build (from scratch!) three more regular workshops to level 24, or as...
  5. Quiette

Looking to up your game?

We only have 3 places left to populate our Jungle. Check us out...you won't regret it! Jag's Jungle. :)
  6. Quiette

Lions and Tigers and Bears!

Jag's Jungle is looking for a few wild animals to join our crazy fellowship. We are fun....check us out. :)
  7. Quiette

Bright, Active Warriors Welcome

Seeking players with ambition! Take a look...Jag's Jungle Fellowship. (you'll be glad you did)
  8. Quiette

Jag's Jungle

We are looking for 4 new members to fill out our team. Jag's Jungle...check us out...you won't be sorry.
  9. Quiette

The Phoenix Cult

??
  10. Quiette

The Phoenix Cult

Where do I go to see the offers? When I click on the Trader, the screen says "no offers found,"...same thing when I click on the scales next to the world symbol. What am I doing wrong?
  11. Quiette

The Phoenix Cult

Thank you...this helps me!
  12. Quiette

The Phoenix Cult

At the risk of sounding totally ignorant...what is a FS invite and how do I find it...or you? Sorry. :/
  13. Quiette

The Phoenix Cult

I most certainly do. I'm in Khelonaar. I also have a little new city in Ceravyn...no Trader there.
  14. Quiette

The Phoenix Cult

I am also a newbie and having no luck whatsoever with "accepting 5 trades." I have the Trader, and have had the "1 trade offer" accepted...but have not seen a single trade offered for acceptance. I'm dead in the water in this particular time-sensitive quest...and had been moving along...