• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Raccon

1. Triumph of the tides

Thank you all for info. I've already moved it to inventory and disenchanted it. So I should see it in the MA sooner or later.
  2. Triumph of the tides

Hi all, according to the last Spire announcement The Triumph of the tieds building is one of the awards. I have this building from earlier chapters and thanks to Spire I managed to get all 9 artifacts to evolve a new one. I know that I'll have to sell my current building in order to get a new...
  3. I love my Pets but

One way to mitigate your problem is to reduce your spending when possible, 7 pet food a week for fire phoenix is way too high. If you waited to start your Spire untill tournament started on Tuesday and then fed your fire phoenix you could finish both tournament and spire with only 3 pet food for...
  4. Game lag and freezing

I play on mobile and it's happening quite often lately. I have to log out and log in again regularly, sometimes once every minute!
  5. Allow Archmages to Delete A Thread Entirely

I belive it's possible, as a comment in my fellowship chat box disappeared shortly after it was posted!
  6. Elvenar Combat Corollary

I'm afraid that's not a good sign! I started this game a little over 18 months ago and I was getting exactly what you're getting now, 3 military boost buildings a week (one of each) until last December when they started to show less and less frequent and only one single building in every 2-3...
  7. Elvenar Combat Corollary

As I said, my MA offers only a single one military boosting building every 2~3 weeks. I do check the MA every 6 hrs and always use time boosts to finish any on going crafting before the new recipes. What I can't control is what recipes pop in MA, unfortunately I don't get to decide what recipies...
  8. Elvenar Combat Corollary

When lucky, military boosting buildings show up in my MA once every 2~3 weeks, among them, the ELR building appearance is 1 out of 5 occasions, that is 1 ELR building every 10 tournaments. If inno maintain the military boost building appearances in my MA at the present pace, I'll have enough...
  9. Dwarven Citadel

It gives barrak troops, Mortar if you play human, and Golem if you play elf. Perhaps you're referring to witch's hut that gives Frogs and orcs?
  10. Dwarven Citadel

I'd say it's very useful building. Mine is from chapter 13 and It gives me all 3 basic sentient goods, orcs and the all important seeds on top of the usual population/culture plus some free troops bonus.
  11. Open | Confirmed Buff/Debuff Rounds Incorrect

In that case I suggest a new evolving building specialized in leveing all the exaggerated special Misty powers i.e attack, health, buffs and debuffs to the game's own specified attributes for Mist Walkers!
  12. Spire chests

I wish those 3-6 nominal chest players knew about your experience so they would do their fair share of effort for the final grand prize that they're getting at other players expense!
  13. Spire chests

One thing is certain, to many players, the rewards as a whole ain't encouraging enough to go beyond the first 3-6 chests, enough to make them eligible to receive grand prizes at the end of spire which is based on other people's hard work (for %10 pp at the cost of tons of goods and large stacks...
  14. The Longest Battle

Where's Buddy when you need her :(
  15. A brief note on the different Tourney series

Agreed %100. I used Daryads 3 out of 4 encounters this past marble tourney, Blossoms came second when there were Heavy range i.e LR killers involved. I lined Blossoms across the HMs and priests across HRs (I know %90 play elf) in the same lineup because I auto fight and I can't risk 4 range...