• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by RainbowMaster57

1. Ancient Wonder

How do I make an Ancient Wonder my favorite? I can't find that info in the Wiki.
  2. Changes in the Neighborhood?

Before I went on vacation for 3 weeks, I could find all my neighbors under Province Overview - Neighbors. This was a convenient way to do the daily Neighborly Help. Just before I left I noticed the number of neighbors listed was down by 2 ... they were deleted accounts. I could find them on...
  3. Dwarven Portal

Thanks ... appreciate the help.
  4. Dwarven Portal

The Wiki tells me that if I sell the Dwarven Portal, I keep the resources in my city. When I attempt to do that I get a warning message that if I continue I will lose the stored resources. What's the correct answer?
  5. Diamonds

How does one acquire Diamonds? Is there any way other than buying them?
  6. Upgrading Residences

I have residences at level 7. In order to upgrade to level 8 I am directed to Research. Does that mean I can't upgrade them until I reach Chapter 3 (I am still in Chapter 2)?
  7. Available Population

I need to increase my available population so I leave my workshops idle. How long do I need to wait to see results? Obviously I'm new to the game so excuse my ignorance.
  8. Hello Hello All

New to the game here - so far enjoying it a lot.