• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Ravmin

1. Ravmin

Does anyone like the AW cost changes????

Wow, those numbers are insane! I agree that Inno’s “rebalance” was an attempt to slow wonder progression and their expectation is that you should only be able to have a select few wonders. Unfortunately the current implementation has nearly stopped wonder progression completely. The driving...
  2. Ravmin

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

This is the basis for my mini city build on Ceravyn. Currently in chapter 13, 33 unplaced expansions, and only a select few wonders that match my non-military play choice. So far it has gone quite smoothly. In all actuality the size of a city doesn't really matter. As long as you are making...
  3. Ravmin

How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

Which building are you referring to that you upgraded? Marble factories do not produce 'extra' moonstone. You must select either moonstone or marble production. Event buildings when upgraded should produce and track in your inventory just like your Tree Gum regardless of whether you've unlocked...
  4. Ravmin

How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

Trading for Moonstone may also work for that quest if you've unlocked the tech and upgraded your trader. Regarding the issue of not counting your productions, I would confirm that you are doing a moonstone production and not marble. I've done this many times. Very frustrating when you collect...
  5. Ravmin

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

I feel bad for the trader that is trying to sell a 50% chance of broken shards. That's a tough sell. I asked him to throw in an extra gem and I'd consider it, but he wouldn't go for it.
  6. Ravmin

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

There IS a lot of great info here and history and memories, it would be a shame to lose it. There is also a lot of incorrect info due to changes in the game. When I first started lurking the forum for answers it was very difficult to determine if the old thread I found was still accurate info. I...
  7. Ravmin

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Well, I bit the bullet and created a discord account to see what all the fussing was about. Account creation was a quick and simple process, kudos to discord. My only issue was finding the year of my birth. Scroll, scroll, scroll, am I too old for discord?, scroll, scroll scroll, definitely too...
  8. Ravmin

Silver level

Which is why I don't spend a lot of effort in determining a strategy. iDavis strategy should give you better odds. But in the end the RNG will decide where you end up.
  9. Ravmin

Silver level

I use iDavis grand prize strategy and it has served me well for most events. Easy to follow and iDavis has done all the work for us :). 301 points, 24 dailies (one was a crab hotel, does that even count as a daily bonus?) no email currency, no ashen phoenix, no diamonds spent. It's unfortunate...
  10. Ravmin

Best Uses for Pet Food

Feeding Stormy and giving her a workout with time instants is all that my mini catering city has had need of so far. Currently in Woodelves, all available tents ( 23ish ) to 6 stars every week. Only having 36 expansions helps as well as gold spire rewards (big thanks to The Anthill™ for that.)...
  11. Ravmin

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

which is exactly why i voted for @Sprite1313 b-day cake
  12. Ravmin

City movement

I started a new city on Ceravyn last week just to play around. Fully expected to be stuck on the outer ring for a while. To my surprise I was moved this morning. To those of you that have been hoping to get moved, I'm sorry I stole your spot.
  13. Ravmin

Group messages still disappearing

Good to know, Thanks. The replies I received from deleted messages may have been direct messages rather than FW group messages.
  14. Ravmin

Group messages still disappearing

I also had a fw member recently report that they had not been receiving replies to an existing thread. I do not know whether it was deleted or not. I've deleted messages in the past and replies still came through.
  15. Ravmin

Spire rewards didn't change

Did I miss something? I was looking forward to the Triumph artifacts in the Spire but I'm still seeing Fairy Queen's Retreat. Link to Announcement Post