• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Rayloff

1. Rayloff

FELLOWSHIP- Drunken Dragons

New, testing
  2. Rayloff

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Looks like Elvenar was on the right track with the questline...Then the prizes went to crap, theres nothing to play for, none of my fellowship wants to participate due to the prizes, none are even useful for the amount of participation required, out of a 23/25 member fellowship at a ranking of...
  3. Rayloff

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Well, I guess i can focus on my chapter now and finally dont have to worry about doing events anymore, since the update of not allowing lvl 1 manufactory or lvl 1 workshops to complete quests, I wont even be looking at doing events anymore...oh well not like the event buildings were that great...
  4. Rayloff

World Friendship Day - Tuesday July 30

Wow, Happy Friendship day..........To not include people that work during the day and actually include us in the Friendship day celebration is Soooooooooo friendly of Elvenar to do.......I got nothing....No deals...No Offers, Nothing, because I worked 9 hours from 8am to 430 pm PST........Ok...
  5. Rayloff

Let's get real with the events

Well......Im done with the Harvest Event...I just discovered that you cant even connect the 3 GRAND PRIZES together....each are separate..hard enough to get 25% chance at random buildings..I just got the second Grand prize and they done connect together...Why would I want to go for the 3rd...
  6. Rayloff

New Fellowship Adventure Coming May 24th (i.e., tommorrow)

Our entire Fellowship opted out this time as well, too close to last FA and Prizes are horrible compared to the time and effort thats put into the event. I also agree with Elenaras statement that I also will not put any trust in future Event buildings anymore due to them changing the stats...
  7. Rayloff

Seeking Active Players (Drunken Donkey) Rank 34

Seeking member, boosted in marble, crystal, gems preferred, not completely necessary, have 1 open spot and ranked at 34, must have trader, please handshake when possible, we participate in many events and offer much help to grow your town. Please apply and contact Rayloff or AlonaLamar if...
  8. Rayloff

Drunken Donkey

Seeking member, boosted in marble, crystal, gems preferred, not completely necessary, have 1 open spot and ranked at 33, must have trader, please handshake when possible, we participate in many events and offer much help to grow your town. Please apply and contact Rayloff or AlonaLamar if...
  9. Rayloff

Fellowship Adventures - Success or Fail?

Would it hurt them to update the prizes to reflect more appropriately the description of "Decent amount of goods" lol. Im on the last chapter 11 and believe me 540 marble every 9 hours is not by any means decent lol. I am however proud of my fellowship "Drunken Donkey" in Felyndral and all...
  10. Rayloff

How many FS per server finished(compared to last FA)

Our fellowship completed all 3 stages in Felyndral with only 6 hours to spare, placed #28.We all agreed this was much more challenging compared to previous FA. Was hoping the prizes would have been worth the effort but was way off the mark. The description of the building was that it produces a...