• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Reknar

1. Reknar

Looking for a new Fellowship

Apply at SilverJazz
  2. Reknar

Pet Food

Any other place that generates Pet Food other than the Magic Academy. Wish they reward some for the tournaments, to include the Spire. Getting tired of just winning Spell Fragments when I already have a load of them.
  3. Reknar

Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

Read the Fellowship News and the thing the gets me is where they say "Will your Fellowship take home first place?" I laugh at that because we won't even come close to the very much larger Fellowships. We don't stand a chance.
  4. Reknar

Red exclamation mark

I too have that red exclamation mark on my research icon. Thought by just logging out and logging back in would make it disappear but it didn't.
  5. Reknar

They stole my troop size!

My armies size grew bigger but when it comes to battling the opponent I get blown away. What I use to beat I can no longer beat. They don't fix this I'm out of here.
  6. Reknar

I quit

I'm about to do the same. The changes especially to the armies really suck. What I was able to beat I can no longer beat.