• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by RenegadeFLA

1. Release Notes version 1.45

Personally I preferred the supplies I was getting to the tier 3 goods. I can trade for goods, I can't trade for supplies. I really wish they wouldn't make retroactive changes like this.
  2. A Charming Tree

I'm in the same boat and have a question. The provinces on my current map ring (11) require Orcs and I am just finishing the Dwarves chapter. I asked "Support" what I should do and they said "some" of the provinces didn't require Orcs and that I should just keep scouting. Is it true that...
  3. us.Wiki

Just FYI I'm still having the same problem. If I click on the link to Wiki in the game I get an error page. The address it is trying to link to is: https://us.wiki.elvenar.com/ This is the message I get in Google Chrome: ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED I can still access the Wiki using the link...
  4. Lost awarded Halloween building.

Generally speaking, when a player sells a building earned by completing a quest (i.e. "Daunting Pumpkins" or "Wonky Walter's"), does the building return to the player's inventory, or is it gone forever?