• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Revenant Roar

1. Revenant Roar

Update v1.119 Discussion thread

I cant bring myself to "Like" your post but it's definitely an issue on droid 10 and hope it can be fixed soon as I'm fighting with the gem buying screen coming up instead of screen close...nah, that's accidental. Right?
  2. Revenant Roar

Winter Magic - Discussion

Thnx for setting me straight on both counts! I did discover the petfood work around sometime after you posted your reply. Live, learn and listen;-)
  3. Revenant Roar

Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

This feedback is coming from a newish player who started all gung-ho and scouted way too fast; sometimes going into next chapter with twice the provinces needed. That being said, I'm still playing catch-up and unable to clear provinces except thru negotiations. So now I'm stuck at quest calling...
  4. Revenant Roar

Hello Hey Now...

Thanks one and all for the warm welcome(s). You've all made the landing darn near perfect as I navigate the boards and find good peeps doing so!
  5. Revenant Roar

KP Invest Rewards

Now that I've learned how to use KP instants, how does the chest reward work? I see a chest and tap on it and see rewards but nothing happens so I'm assuming these rewards are random. How do I know when I get the rewards?
  6. Revenant Roar

Hello Hey Now...

TY SilverLady and Darielle for the Welcome mention <3X<3X<3 It's good to be here!
  7. Revenant Roar

Knowledge Instant Boosts

TY CiraKelley <3, good to be here!
  8. Revenant Roar

Forum / Game - Abbreviations, Slang, Confusing Terms Guide And FAQ

Very helpful! Thanks for taking the time and effort to post! Big 'thumbs up'!!!
  9. Revenant Roar

Hello Hey Now...

Revenant Roar has joined the forum and happy to do so - finally. Playing as Elvan in Felyndral, Winyandor and Haradryl (I think that's how to spell it) for several months. Daily player and always happy to participate in tourneys and Fellowship Adventures. Since I'm mobile the wikis are...
  10. Revenant Roar

Knowledge Instant Boosts

Ahhhhhh, thank you for clarifying. Appreciate it greatly. :)
  11. Revenant Roar

Knowledge Instant Boosts

I'm having trouble using the Knowledge instant boosts. Once I'm in research threre doesn't appear to be any way to pull them up. BTW - Greetings from new forum member <3X<3X<3!!!!
  12. Revenant Roar

How to use Knowledge Point instants

I'm having trouble using the Knowledge instant boosts. Once I'm in research threre doesn't appear to be any way to pull them up. BTW - Greetings from new forum member <3X<3X<3!!!!