• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Rocce Sqirl

1. Rocce Sqirl

NEED MORE ORCS!

I do do events. And the Temple of Sun and Moon is that "one building" I found. It'd be nice if Orc Nests (or any Orc-producing buildings) was in the culture buildings. I'll watch for them in the MA. And Darielle is telling me it's only going to get worse! I'm in Ch. 16 now. :D Thanks, both of you.
  2. Rocce Sqirl

NEED MORE ORCS!

ORCS! Seems everything I need to do requires Orcs now. Need Orcs to upgrade workshops. Need Orcs to make beer. Need Orcs to make two of the troops in Training Grounds. Need Orcs to upgrade all my troops buildings. Need Orcs to negotiate encounters. Sometimes just to convince a ghost in the...
  3. Rocce Sqirl

FA Ghosts on the weekend.

Samido, that is really good information. And the best argument I've seen. Thank you.
  4. Rocce Sqirl

I did not know that, and yes I did. That explains that. Thank you. Doesn't change my argument that it is just stupid to require the impossible. Maybe we should ditch Ghosts and bring back Bakers. Or something that can be done every day during the FA.
  5. Rocce Sqirl

Normally to make a set of five troops in the three military installations takes about three hours. During the FA it takes a shade over one hour.
  6. Rocce Sqirl

Oh, I thoroughly agree. I went deep in both tourney and spire this time round. That doesn't change the idiocy of requiring the impossible. And if Inno will make getting Guards easier (it was possible originally, they just made it easier; one wonders why?), then why not make another badge at...
  7. Rocce Sqirl

This seems silly to the max. To make a Ghost in a Bottle requires solving four Spire and/or Tournament Encounters. It is Saturday evening as I write this. the Spire ended Yesterday (Friday) and won't resume until late Sunday. The Tournament ended this afternoon and we won't see it again until...
  8. Rocce Sqirl

Away Feature

First of all, there's no One Right Way to achieve the suggestion. My way will work. Enevhar's would work. AJ's would work. We're really just making a variety of suggestions of how to do the same thing, create an "Away" feature. It's also a fact Inno does not delete some "inactive" cities...
  9. Rocce Sqirl

Away Feature

Philosophically, I absolutely agree with you. Thing is Inno doesn't get rid of those cities anyway. They just sit there. For-freekin'-ever. There is a player named Gallivant The Great. He was two rows below me when I first signed on in 2017. In all that time from then to now, he NEVER played on...
  10. Rocce Sqirl

Away Feature

I'm sorry, but I must disagree with the latest posts. I see no reason "Away" has to be an emergency. Parallels are made with taking care of business before a planned vacation -- assuring care for the pets, turning off the HVAC, cancelling appointments, etc. Thing is, decaying items are not...
  11. Rocce Sqirl

Away Feature

If a vote option was posted I'd vote for it. As I suggested before, keep it simple. A basic off/on option ("Away," "Return"), 7-day minimum and a 365-day maximum. You can't "return" before 7 days (if you're back earlier you must wait it out, that's the "penalty" for using "Away" which also...
  12. Rocce Sqirl

Deleting individual messages

I am on a desktop PC, using a browser. My messages look like the bottom picture on OIM20's reply. If I had trashcans it might not be a problem. Trouble is, I'm done with the messges and go for an X, and click the first one I see -- the wrong one. Most other deletions in the game have an "Are you...
  13. Rocce Sqirl

Away Feature

People take vacations, most commonly two weeks, sometimes just one, sometimes longer, maybe months. Maybe all summer. Or winter. People get sick. I went to the ER with a "funny feeling" in my chest and came home home three weeks later after a double bypass. People have jobs that send them...
  14. Rocce Sqirl

Option to DISABLE all non-boosted goods in manufactories

If you realize it when you do it, you can always stop the production and click the one you meant. I do that sometimes. So what? So I have a few more marbles or elixirs. BFD. But sometimes I think I've clicked the box to make ALL the factories (or whatever) make the goods and return hours later...
  15. Rocce Sqirl

Deleting individual messages

Each message has an X-box in the upper-right corner to delete that one message thread, in addition to the X-box in the upper-ight corner of the entire Messages box. And every now and then I click the X on the message I just read when I meant to click off the whole section. And then the thread is...