• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Rouxsie

1. HELP

Didn't get my 1 day productions that I started yesterday. I tried reaching out to Support where it says contact us, but it's not recognizing my log in
  2. Closed | Archived Winter Event Magnifying Glass and Double the prize

I activated each one of these once, but every time I click on a box I lose one of each of those...without me activating it and without me getting the reward. It now shows I have used 10 of the 2X and 7 of the magnifying glass. Can this get fixed? Thanks in advance.
  3. Ancient Acknowledgements --Instants

Thanks!
  4. Ancient Acknowledgements --Instants

Thank you, good to know!
  5. Ancient Acknowledgements --Instants

Thank You!
  6. Ancient Acknowledgements --Instants

Can someone tell me how to use them please. I have a lot of them in my Instants but I never see the hourglass that will let me use them for me or friends. I have scrolled thru the Wiki, but can't seem to locate the answer....HELP please :)
  7. Stash Outpost

I have to say I'm very disappointed that I purchased that outpost for the last extra game we had, with the thought it would be good for all of them. When this new one started with the Pilgrimage i was so excited until I clicked on it and it said no good you can sell this building for the real...