• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by RoxieRox75

1. Evolution of the Phoenix

Please offer the phoenix evolution shield in the crafting window. My space is very limited right now and if there is no possibility of getting the shield to evolve the egg I have no use for it.
  2. how to find a friend who just started?

Good morning, My sister recently started playing on her tablet. She does not know what 'world' she is playing in and does not have a password. Is there a way to create a password when you begin a city on a tablet? I tried it and know what WORLD I am in but have not found any way to get a...
  3. Spooktacular Halloween Event!

There is no way to complete this in the time offered without spending a lot of diamonds. For those of us who do not want to spend diamonds for this we have no way of finishing. If you are offering two prizes maybe one of them could be given at the point when a person reaches half way. Then it...
  4. Elvenar mobile

Will this be a totally new 'city'. ? Will we be able to access the 'cities' we already have on our computers? Either way, I am happy to see this coming. Savior Faire Aarendell, Primary Elite Kheloyaar, Patrons Wingender= RoxieRox75