• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Rp44

1. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Yes, the one time I tested it out it gave me silk relics, which is my S2 boost. I just assumed that meant the relics were random.
  2. It worked for StarTrek

Rp44
  3. Curious about "Parked Cities"

I have a few parked cities: *end of chapter 3 - old tech tree, just for fun spire catering city, not a diamond farm since it has no other worlds to share them with loI. All my big cities fight the Spire but I love the Mastermind game, so even though I started this city to test the tournament...
  4. The Season of Joy

As far as diamond sales go, I have eight live accounts total and two have never received diamond offers. One of those also never receives the event emails - it's the most unluckiest one of all. :-)
  5. The Season of Joy

I just want to reiterate again how disappointing it is to get straight coins /tools instead of instants. If we hadn't gotten instants the first time it would be less disappointing. So I'm hoping that the Seasons will be like events and INNO is just switching up the prizes for different ones...
  6. Realm of the Phoenix

Well now I'm curious to see what will happen this evening at the daily unlock time. My older cities were all at various points past where the lock should have been and, besides the two stopped at a scout or three toolboxes, they were partially finished with the quest they were working on. Will I...
  7. New round of Fellowship Adventures

As far as weekly seasons quests go, I love to see the workshop ones during the FA. The weekly quests do not have to be completed in a week, they stack up. So once the FA is over, before you tear your shantytown down, set it all for bread (or whatever) and you'll be done lickity -split. :-) The...
  8. New round of Fellowship Adventures

Yes, and I am very glad for that lately! That's also why I mentioned that we've been planning for both possibilities. Anything can change last-minute. Beta being a glitchfest lately doesn't really bother me in the grand scheme of things because it's beta (though most of my beta FS would...
  9. New round of Fellowship Adventures

I apologize, my question wasn't clear. The beta FA lasted a full seven days plus six to eight hours. The norm is a full six days and six to eight hours, which is what the current countdown timer is reflecting. That's not actually seven full days, and I think that's part of the confusion in...
  10. New round of Fellowship Adventures

I haven't been around the forum as much the last week or so, so I didn't see where the question of six or seven days for this FA was answered. The timer says 6 days, but the announcement that showed up in-game this morning also says this adventure starts Tuesday, Nov 15, so I am not 100%...
  11. The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

Something else to look for is that some recipes give a better Vision Vapor return on investment than others. Frozen flames and codices other than lava are fantastic for vision vapor quests if they come up.
  12. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Has anyone used iDavis' calculator and received a correct result? If there's user error I can't fathom what I am doing incorrectly, but would be happy to be corrected. The results seem to say that you need to complete more daily quests the further along on the prize line you get, which makes no...
  13. Would you buy Witch Points for Research?

I haven't yet, but I am not opposed to buying witch points in my higher chaptered cities. I have lots of excess goods because I mainly fight. I might as well get some additional use out of them besides helping the FS. My lower chapter cities will just invest long-term until they are further...
  14. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Yes, from my experience in several cities, the daily event currency satisfies the requirement for a daily season quest but not a weekly season quest. *shrug* Has anyone seen a cauldron-related quest in the Season besides use witch points? I haven't seen that one myself, but one of my AMs has...
  15. Penalizing Noncombatant Players

Yes the new tech tree still has optional techs. Try looking at it this way: now you get to choose how many effects you unlock for the cauldron. The fewer you unlock, the better the chances are for those effects because you can use a wider variety of ingredients (cheaper overall) without...