• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by rudi9396

1. rudi9396

JustHavingFun is looking for more active members

We have room for more members. Looking for those who are Boosted in Planks, Scrolls, and Elixer! We are active, fun, and helpful! come check us out! Oh, and We now participate in 1 tournament per month, which is the 4th tournament. This gives you more time to rebuild :)
  2. rudi9396

We have room for more members :) Looking to fill our fellowship! Doesn't matter if you are a beginner, just need to be active :) We all pitch in to help each other. Come to check us out! Rudi9396-Archmage
  3. rudi9396

3rd chapter player looking for active Fellowship

Hi, If you haven't joined a fellowship already, JustHavingFun would love to have you. We are a bit more laid back, we do have some rules about visiting and tournaments, but nothing major. We are a quiet fellowship, so you don't have to feel like you have to chat. Let me know :) Rudi-Archmage
  4. rudi9396

I am Rudi9396, Archmage, We are a quiet fellowship . We visit 4 times per week, Tournaments are a must on the 1st. and 3rd tournament of the month, as tournaments run weekly. This gives you time to rebuild and restock, plus work on advancing your city. We do not participate in the Fellowship...
  5. rudi9396

I need help organizing an unorganized city halfway through the game.

@SoggyShorts With the recent changes, do you think you can help me restructure my city or give me pointers? I am Rudi9396 and I play in Elcysandir.
  6. rudi9396

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

They should have announced it publicly. Not everyone comes to the forums to read posts every day. I only come when I have a question about something. .
  7. rudi9396

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Not everyone knows to come to the forum to look. And, since they didn't know it was coming, why should they come to the forum at all? I only come to the forum when I have a question about something. I do not come to the forum just to read posts on a whim. A public announcement to the whole...