• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by rvtdragon1

1. rvtdragon1

Fellowship Progression Feature

Thank you. I thought that was the way it worked but wanted to be sure.
  2. rvtdragon1

I am sure (I think) that is has been asked and answered somewhere in this thread but I don't think I want to read all 14 pages. So, forgive me for asking again. Who exactly can assign accrued Fellowship Experience points to upgrade a perk level? Is it only AM, Mage? Ambassador? Or anyone in...
  3. rvtdragon1

Traders of Unur

Found it. Quest list for Chapter 18. https://www.facebook.com/notes/elvenar-players-group-platinum-leaf/chapter-17-guest-race-is-here-the-traders-of-unur/782544529235437/
  4. rvtdragon1

Traders of Unur

I got this information from the Elvenar Platinum Leaf Facebook page. Unfortunately, this morning, I seem to be unable to find the information I found yesterday so I do not have a link for you. If you look at the Chapter 19 Thread the quests are being posted there.
  5. rvtdragon1

Traders of Unur

Only the Trading Center. You can sell the rest of the buildings if you no longer need them for production. Here are the last few quests for that chapter: 80 Produce Beverages 20 times. Produce 10 Bread. Produce Basket of Groceries 5 times - 2x Inspiring Meditation spell 81 Gain 60,000...
  6. rvtdragon1

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

@Deborah M Thank you. And @Lelanya Thank you as well. This is very helpful.
  7. rvtdragon1

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

@Deborah M You have been so good giving us the list, which has been very helpful. However, can't seem to find anything past #44b. Did you post those and I just missed them or did you provide a link? If you would, can you post anything after 44b? Thank you in advance.
  8. rvtdragon1

I am pretty sure you can only see the saved points on the Tournament screen you access on the World Map. I cannot figure out how to take a screen shot but there is a green plus on that screen and not the one you see from the Fellowship Overview screen.
  9. rvtdragon1

Re Tournament saved points: Where do you find how many points your FS has stored? I can see the plus sign showing there are points that can be added but not how many points available. If I click on the plus does it show me how many points and ask if I want to add them or does it automatically...
  10. rvtdragon1

How to Backup Game

Only a thought, did you perhaps log into the wrong world? Your city is in Arendyll (US1). If you click on the wrong world you will see a basically blank city. I clear cookies and history every time I shut down for the day. Never had this happen in 5 years. Hopefully you have found your city...
  11. rvtdragon1

Sigh, very poor communication about new FS rule changes this week!!!!!

@helya You did nothing wrong. (And you know it.) There are not that many announcements made in the game. So, when one does show up it seems it would be something to check. I guess taking a few minutes to read something is no longer the way things should work. Maybe next time personal home...
  12. rvtdragon1

You are so nonspecific in your posts. And I would like to understand what may come with this new system. It will come back to bite us in the "BUTT". How? What will bite us? It is a bad idea. Why? What specifically is bad about it? If you know something share it. We have not seen the...
  13. rvtdragon1

Then perhaps, as a Mage, you or one of the other Mages and Archmage should be reading the announcements that are made in the game so you actually know what is happening and why. That is the purpose of those positions. To know as much as possible so you can guide your FS in changes and game...
  14. rvtdragon1

I won 480 orcs in the event - where did they go?

These are not the fighting Orcs that you train in your Military buildings. These are orcs that you will produce in the Armories after you have entered the Orc chapter (8, I think.) They are used for catering encounters (once you reach ring 11 on the world map, tourney and Spire), upgrading...
  15. rvtdragon1

Winter Event Advice?

Go to the second post on this thread, from SoggyShorts. I believe that is what you are looking for.