• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Rythel

1. Rythel

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Thanks for catching these guys! I will continually update things as the changes receive more scrutiny to try and keep it as accurate as possible.
  2. Rythel

Oh that's interesting. I only compared at level 1, 5 and 30 so that's a good catch! I have only shared this here and with my fellowship. It's all original work, hence it's quite rough haha. Feel free to share this elsewhere, it's more important to me that the info is out there.
  3. Rythel

Hey Guys. I put together a quick and dirty summary of the Ancient Wonder Changes. Feel free comment any corrections I might have missed. General Summary: Curve changes all around (the rate at which a benefit increases as it levels up). The first 3 levels tend to be worse than before, with level...
  4. Rythel

How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

I've made suggestions on changing Enar's completely to be more appealing to a larger crowd of people, but I think the discussion here is very honestly looking into a way to improve Enar's without a major overhaul. My biggest deterrent for Enar's is that the mana production is tied to scouting...
  5. Rythel

City vs Game

Can I vote beauty in efficiency? lol Nothing makes me happier than when I have everything grouped in similar buildings with nice, even, straight roads and every tile filled. There's just a part of me that feels satisfied when everything is nice and orderly. My planned arrangement for my current...
  6. Rythel

Possibilities for FA improvement

I think that would be a good starting point as leagues could help produce a more intimate and friendly form of competition among their group, but I think it would still reduce the overall feeling of competition that some people in this game desire. Leagues would remove the ability to be #1 and...
  7. Rythel

Possibilities for FA improvement

The Fellowship Adventure as a whole is just a very difficult situation to tackle. While I, myself, don't really have a good fix for it I do believe it needs to be re-evaluated as a whole. I think that once the below issues are addressed the ability to have a more fair competition would arise...
  8. Rythel

An Interesting Case of Spire Catering

I agree with Darielle on this point. If there's only 5 resources to chose from getting all "Wrong Person" really doesn't tell you anything at all. Sure you've eliminated a single resource on each spirit, but I feel there are significantly better starting points for those smaller encounters. My...
  9. Rythel

Design an Ancient Wonder

With all the negativity surrounding ads right now, I figured we should try and do something fun! If you had the ability to add an ancient wonder into the game with the effects of your choosing, what would it be? If you're so inclined, what chapter would you put it in? What would be the...
  10. Rythel

Consolidate KP donation buttons in AW contribution window

I am personally against this idea. I frequently push the "Donate All" KP button to donate KP from the tournament to my own wonders. Removing this button in favor of a text field would make the process significantly more tedious. I am also against the idea of removing the 1 KP button. Being...
  11. Rythel

Future of the Scrolls of Knowledge and other resources

I, for one, think this would be an absolutely amazing idea. I was personally devastated when Elven Gems didn't have any super solid information on chapter 15 and even less for chapter 16. As someone who meticulously plans each city design for each chapter, not having that information was...
  12. Rythel

Mana

Can I have your spells? Lol.
  13. Rythel

Mana

Since the debate between mana wonders has come up, here's my two-cents. I am a catering city and use 8 enchantments daily along with an additional 10+ every other day. Because I am using enchantments so frequently, I don't have the spare inventory to just burn enchantments to gain mana whenever...
  14. Rythel

Mana

If you have extra space consider adding in as many Weeping Willows as you can. I had 16 weeping willows for this chapter and did not struggle too much with mana. I understand that Weeping Willows are far from the ideal or optimized way of making mana, but they are infinitely better than empty...
  15. Rythel

Does Selling AWs Decrease Battle Difficulty?

The question and argument you are posing is beyond the scope of the initial experiment. The conclusion to the initial question of whether or not selling off AW points will decrease the CAL is simply yes. There is no conclusion as to whether or not this would make the tournament/spire easier...