• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Sacred Mom

1. Sacred Mom

DragonSpine is looking for a few good members

Update: We now have 4 openings and have just had 3 members join us. If you are experienced or new please seek us out! We are a good group of people to play with... ~Sacred Mom
  2. Sacred Mom

The Woodelvenstock Festival is here!

They've posted a discounted purchase window for "GOO" however it won't let me access it to buy any "GOO" and the countdown timer is quickly going down... so must a body be completely out of "GOO" to buy any of the discounted "GOO"? (that doesn't make any sense but...) I've logged on and off the...
  3. Sacred Mom

Our Mage Left...

I just pasted it to an email to him now. Thanks again - I think that's exactly what happened, He got promoted without understanded the role.
  4. Sacred Mom

Our Mage Left...

I"m so sorry, I've been operating under incorrect information. Thank you for sharing this. I need to give this to my team mate and tell my Archmage that he has all the power. He is saying he doesn't that the Mage had it. - Guess we don't have a problem lol. Thanks again! Seriously - you...
  5. Sacred Mom

Our Mage Left...

The top dog is the Mage, so our Archmage cannot usurp that. I will contact support. Thank you for responding.
  6. Sacred Mom

Our Mage Left...

Our Mage Left and its been almost a year now. What do we do? Are we stuck with a blank spot or can a support person help us reset the position, our Archmage cannot put himself there because the Mage is still an active member in 3 other fellowships somewhere else in Elvenar? We need help. Has...
  7. Sacred Mom

Three Glacier Giants feedback

Thanks... Did you know I found a snowman on my winter screen, he's on the landbridge over the canyon on the bottom right quandrant. If this is a secret let me know and I will delete this post...
  8. Sacred Mom

Frozen Keys Hard to See?

Thank you, I will check for white silver instead of the blue ice that has been showing up...
  9. Sacred Mom

Three Glacier Giants feedback

I won 5 of the same fishing Ice piece, what do I do with the others? Can I trade them up? Do I sell them? If I connect them will I get the extra power as shown in the video when the pieces are put together? Thank you, The Sacred Mom
  10. Sacred Mom

Frozen Keys Hard to See?

I have an excellent moniter and the keys are down right invisible. I hear the tone go off for me to search so I do, but to no avail. Which is unfortunate because it always happens when I am at "8", like 48 or 28 or such. ...not 49 but 8. So I believe that its programmed to become invisible...
  11. Sacred Mom

It's Dusting to Blizzard Time?

I found an EGG - its a snowman on the bottom right corner there is a canyon with a stone land bridge; follow the bridge over to the edge of the page and you will see some talented designer made us a tiny snowman... can you see it? Please let me know if its on your page...
  12. Sacred Mom

Session Timed Out, questions

Lol thats what I do now but I also make sure I pop into the correct "flag" - which for me is the server flag US (United States) and then I go further and pick Aerendayll (spelling?) Thank you for your help... I've especially practiced holding my mouth right :eek: tee hee
  13. Sacred Mom

Yes by accident which caused my stuff to go bye bye. But If I logged back on to the same area i.e. Arendayll (spelling) it would all come back...
  14. Sacred Mom

I found the answer: It has to do with their multiple servers and if you look at their website Elvenar Support for this issue its answered completely.
  15. Sacred Mom

I logged out of my CPU thinking I'd come back in the morning and all of my progress - ALL OF MY 12 HOURS OF PROGRESS was gone and I had to start over. So I did, Stupid me, but I was prepared and I didn't buy anything with my real money. ....so when I couldn't get back to the game after a day I...