• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by sam767

1. sam767

Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

Well, I can no longer post in the AW thread in discord.
  2. sam767

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

the light melee monument has revolutionized my use of sword dancers. A couple of those with a DA and UUU and these little guys take out almost anything. I routinely use them against heavy units. (End game here w/2 Twilight Phoenix)
  3. sam767

Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

I use discord for other things. the look and feel here is much better but I understand the desire to use it. I'll start posting my suggestions there.
  4. sam767

City Collect all

It has been a while since i posted here. a long while I dislike the clickfesty nature of the game. Collect all would collect everything in my city. Especially Moonstone. :} I would like to collect all of my FS trades with one click. This is subsumed in the next item. I would like to collect all...
  5. sam767

YOU MUST MOVE! NO EXCEPTIONS.

You can spend KPs on the other AWs in your FS. what did I miss? I'm holding an alt in a pre decaying goods CH. I built a large footprint of L6 planks. You have given me the idea to try L23 planks to address the bracelets problem. I'll miss all of those extra necklaces and statues though.
  6. sam767

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I am end game still in Elvenar because I love my FS. I fight. Squad size 56K. Max expansions. 10 Libraries in my moonstone footprint. 1200CC; 2 twilight Phoenixes (which I love). Did I read they may take away my 2nd Phoenix? Never placed Enar's - I see I could get 4 million mana with a level...
  7. sam767

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

I have now upgraded 5 Magic WS to chapter 19 and only got credit for 2 on the 4 WS to level 43 quest. Am I the only one to see this? second ticket on this issue submitted to support.
  8. sam767

Upgrade 4 workshops to level 43? Absent time instants, that will keep this chapter going well past its use by date. Upgrading my magic WS to max level did not help this quest.
  9. sam767

Correct spelling of the word "manufactury"

What defiantoneks and Tehya1 said
  10. sam767

What's the best way to monitor persons with two accounts in a Fellowshjp for breach of rules

And what I described is not a a push account. It is normal trading.
  11. sam767

What's the best way to monitor persons with two accounts in a Fellowshjp for breach of rules

Yes it is completely fair. I have alts in my FS when we lose members and I take 0* trades from them just like I do from every other Júnior member of my FS. I have huge surpluses of goods and I push them to anybody who will take them. If you have a senior member pushing goods to an alt to benefit...
  12. sam767

Warning window when accepting 0 and 1 star trades

I cannot tell you how much I hate this idea. I take a lot of 0 and 1 star trades. And now I get a popup for each one? I bet it never gets implemented The better feature is an option to not show those trades.
  13. sam767

Met my first level 4 enemies in Ring 17. Hellhound and enchantress
  14. sam767

Does the Spire Seem More Difficult This Week?

This week's spire required more manual fighting for me
  15. sam767

Rotating. Crystal Ball plus 16000 supplies. I can decline it.