• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Sarafyne

1. Sarafyne

The Order of the Red Dragon is looking for active players

Hi, The Order of the Red Dragon is looking for active humans and elves. We had several players retire recently due to RL circumstances and we need to rebuild. Come and join the fun! Also considering a merger with another FS. If interested please contact Sarafyne in-game. Thank you Sarafyne
  2. Sarafyne

FA

Best way to prevent that is to move everyone but a select few to fellow status. Then only the AM and designated players can pull the flag.
  3. Sarafyne

MA suddenly producing different spells

There was no announcement for people who only play on live worlds. My production was changed too, what started out as CC spell was replaced with the gold colored thingy that's now sitting in 5th place. No big deal but Inno always announces everything so it's a bit surprising they didn't announce...
  4. Sarafyne

Tournament Arena

Thank you
  5. Sarafyne

Sale error

It's on all servers, error code 50
  6. Sarafyne

How much of your world map has to be dead before you (or they) get moved?

My city in F world has at least 75% of the map empty and 50% of what few cities there are, are inactive. This game is to a large extent depending on trades. Other than my FS hardly any of my trades get picked up. I'm at the end of chapter 16 and stuck waiting on trades, while my sentient goods...
  7. Sarafyne

Tournament Arena

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the Tournament Arena, please. One of its benefits states that you get 1 (or more once upgraded) ranking point per tournament chest. When do the points get awarded? And are "chests" the total number of chests finished by my FS? I would really...
  8. Sarafyne

Looking for active elves or humans

Fleur de Lys is looking for active players who like to have fun and also want to play tourneys, Adventures and spire. recently lost players to RL reasons. Come check us out, please message me in-game Thank you , Sarafyne
  9. Sarafyne

Silmarillion - Recruiting for New Members

Hi, would you be interested in a merger? I'm AM of Fleur de Lys, looking to rebuild the team with active players. Maybe we can help each other out. Please let me know if you are interested, in-game Sarafyne Thanks
  10. Sarafyne

Seeking a Fellowship to merge with Fleur de Lys

Hello, I am looking for a fellowship interested in a merger. We are Fleur de Lys, a small group of active players seeking like minded players. My name is Sarafyne, please contact me in-game if you're interested. Thanks in advance
  11. Sarafyne

One Word Reply Game

Pyjamas
  12. Sarafyne

FriendlyFellows in Sinya Arda is looking for new members.

Hi there, Would you be interested in a merger? My name is Sarafyne, FS is community of the Ring, we've removed several players who retired from the game, rather than trying to fill all the spots, we could take you in. We're experienced players and always finish the Adventure. Please message me...
  13. Sarafyne

Knights of Cerberus seeking members

Hi, are you still looking and/ or are interested in a merger? Sarafyne, The Community of the Ring
  14. Sarafyne

Shop not working in Android app

Thank you helya, that fixed the issue, you are the best :)