• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by sasmitcl16

1. sasmitcl16

Elvarian Games discussion

Is it possible to get the evolve building to stage 10 without hoping for artifacts from the league? I'm already in the dailies yet only 5 artifacts so far (thats stage6)
  2. sasmitcl16

Squad size upgrade not lowering the toughness of provinces

A few days back i was at the end of dwarven chapter and had one squad size upgrade remaining to research ..along with that the provinces were all green and i had 135/130 provinces done to enter the fairy chapter..however once i researched the provinces didnt go down to blue which is very easy...
  3. sasmitcl16

Elvarian Games discussion

which daily prize building is the most efficient pop/ culture per tile?
  4. sasmitcl16

pets feeding duration

Ashen phoenix around 30 days - +1-2% event currency per event quest. lasts a full event making it one of the best ones to be fed
  5. sasmitcl16

One Word Reply Game

Drink
  6. sasmitcl16

Reset Kp prices

They could possibly balance that out with the amount of kp required in research..:) Alternatively they could reset it back to an amount which is affordable but not too cheap, which ofcourse depends from chapter to chapter... Like suppose we have chapter5, capacity 4.4m... income's around 500k...
  7. sasmitcl16

Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

what about the dailies? do they run out after 75th quest? ..we cant get anymore scrolls(event currency) so does that mean only the diamond players can buy and play more to stay in gold league... that sounds unfair...
  8. sasmitcl16

One Word Reply Game

Snickers
  9. sasmitcl16

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Thank you very much Sir!!! This is awesomeee
  10. sasmitcl16

One Word Reply Game

football
  11. sasmitcl16

The Fairy Queen's Garden

They are sooo much useful in events.. when you have those spending knowledge point quest or research..u can keep saving up kp if you have it to 20limit..helps me when i dont have any ancient kp instant, which is an alternative to that quest
  12. sasmitcl16

[application is withdrawn]Well experienced active player..looking for fellowship with Gold and Blueprint

I offer: -Very active.. -Daily help -4th chapter almost done..Rushing into 5th -For me,3rd boss is a piece of cake -Currently in silver spire fellowship...Gold's better.. -8 to 10 provinces to 6 star everytime. Elvenstats would show you the average.. -2star/3star [Not relying on cross tier soon...
  13. sasmitcl16

Battle change

BTW, this is also true that the number of aw levels also play a role in determining the toughness of tourney and spire (unless what i read was wrong) so if in case you have built unneccessary aw's which do not help in your play style...the encounters might become harder...
  14. sasmitcl16

Battle change

Wow how ironic,, for the first time i could fight my way through the lab with much ease... :eek: I did not have any fight bonus aw's nor fire phoniex or anything that helps in fights (i did build the needless & got the dwarwen armory after this happened).. since im more inclined to catering in...