• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by satchmo33

1. satchmo33

IT NEEDS TO BE MORE THAN A FEW PEOPLE!!

(I tried to sneak onto this forum by registering under one of my other names. they wouldn't let me) I'll not be posting anything for awhile because (all paranoia now) "they're" watching closely. And my signature isn't exactly low-key. ;-D I worry that I may have done some harm to my beloved...
  2. satchmo33

OMG!

The "....everybody look....." post trail has been ELIMINATED from this Forum!!!! Just now. I. Am. Aghast. [MOD EDIT] Text removed Now I'm wondering what sabotage I can look for within my own city in my own gameplay. I will not follow others and just quit the game. I will stand proudly...
  3. satchmo33

IT NEEDS TO BE MORE THAN A FEW PEOPLE!!

IT NEEDS TO BE THE MAJORITY OF PLAYERS. The recent dumb "offer" is the dumbest ever! I can't believe players are falling for it.
  4. satchmo33

"...everybody look. what's going down?"

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. What the he-- is Inno DOing?
  5. satchmo33

Archive of Elvenar Gems of Knowledge

OH! Thank you. Thank you for this info. I miss ElvenGems sooooooo much. 'Twill be thrill to be able to access its archives.
  6. satchmo33

This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

Do we have any moles in discord who are reporting back here to the forum? Personally, I wouldn't touch discord with a ten-foot pole...but do want to see the proposed AW changes.
  7. satchmo33

Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

(...plus - discord has "un-invited" me) (as if I would really care....) ;-P
  8. satchmo33

Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

Cannot comment on discord cuz I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. What does it offer that The Forum doesn't? I also have The Forum bookmarked so I can get to it.
  9. satchmo33

If anyone is still using this Forum:

What's a "Help Chest"? In my fully-loaded Sunset Tower I just noticed that it's giving me seeds for each "Help Chest".
  10. satchmo33

Where to read about new Chapter changes?

Where can I read about the newly announced Chapter 6-16 changes? So far, it looks as if discord is the only place. I'm not "invited"... but, no biggee, cuz I wouldn't touch that thang with a ten-foot pole. Anyone know of a different avenue to see these upcoming changes (it sounds(italics) good).
  11. satchmo33

I just can't...

@Smooper: Why on earth are you spending so much time checking out what other players are doing? So. What.
  12. satchmo33

Chapter 17 question

See what my suggestion was. Not an elimination....just not a requirement for progress.
  13. satchmo33

Chapter 17 question

After having taken a long R&R after the years-long trauma of Chapters 15 and 16, I'm starting, and in, the first third of Chapter 17. (...and R&R hiatus has caused perilous slippage in rankings, and I was really looking forward to upgrading full-tilt-boogie now....) It seems that the...
  14. satchmo33

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

Well, as I said before....I endure the ads for both the little prizes and for the laugh-out-loud value from their stupid-ness
  15. satchmo33

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

I open the ads and wait out the few seconds cuz I like to get the little prizes. Also cuz some of them completely crack me up: -The plush hanging dead monkey being strangled by a human hand -"Cremation Urns Are Our Passion" -Re: the 'scantily clad' hangman's girl: just walk down the street...