• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Scrounge Witch

1. Scrounge Witch

City vs Game

Placing lots of trees helps break up that vibe, I find.
  2. Scrounge Witch

City vs Game

Funny thing, I do the opposite. I like to have some free space so I can rearrange things whenever I like without deleting/transporting. It also comes in handy for FA shanty towns. I also hold festivals there from time to time with buildings I don't want to place permanently and to clear out my...
  3. Scrounge Witch

City vs Game

Do you see playing the game as means to having a beautiful city? or Do you see building a city as a means to playing a superior game? Yes, it's possible to try to balance both, but which way do you lean? I lean heavily towards beautiful city, and I won't place powerful buildings if I think...
  4. Scrounge Witch

Elves vs Orcs

Very good. Fun inn't.
  5. Scrounge Witch

A Lament

We are at the beginning of the end of the human age of words. This is because there was a finite albeit astronomical number of words when language began, and since the advent of the internet and then texting and then social media, we've nearly hit the singularity of word usage. Perhaps it won't...
  6. Scrounge Witch

Aqua Splendor Announcement

I don't place Phoenixes or any other building that has a gigantic animal atop it to menace my people. This not only cuts down on the events that I care about (and thus FOMO), but also helps keep my available land ahead of my building needs. The icing is the real-world gratitude I get from my...
  7. Scrounge Witch

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Countdown clock is already at 38 hours!
  8. Scrounge Witch

The Pit

Poor 4 - no votes - But that's what the AI goddess supplied :-D Odds still tied at 3-3 each, but #2 is catching up with two votes.
  9. Scrounge Witch

The Pit

So far the odd numbers are tied 2-2!
  10. Scrounge Witch

The Pit

A few variations in honor of the upcoming FA. What's your favorite? 1 2 3 4
  11. Scrounge Witch

Pick One of Five

Water because I need it to enjoy the others. Black coffee Coffee with sweetener Coffee with dairy/substitute Coffee with sweetener and dairy/substitute Yuck, coffee
  12. Scrounge Witch

Pick One of Five

Autumn because it's a relief from the heat 1 cyberpunk 2 steampunk 3 dieselpunk 4 solarpunk 5 hopepunk
  13. Scrounge Witch

Hello Turtle is here

Welcome
  14. Scrounge Witch

Hello Lakshhmi here!

Hi, welcome