• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Selamta

1. Selamta

Diversity of Charachters! :D

@WolfSinger Thanks! I love my prof pic. :) And thank you for the explanation. With help from you all, I created this sugestion post: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/poc-inspired-avatars-options.25691/ Please give me feedback on it!
  2. Selamta

POC Inspired Avatars Options

Hello! Currently, new players can choose from 24 Avatars. For Human cities: lots of Caucasian Human options, 1 African-American male, 1 POC looking female and some other types (no clear race). For Elven Cities, clearly they are all blue... but pretty heavily inspired by Caucasian features. I'm...
  3. Selamta

@Lelanya Thanks for your replies! Can you explain what they mean by "variables that could compromise players' anonymity" ? Also what is a CM and OP? lol newbie
  4. Selamta

@lyapo1 Thanks for this suggestion :) I unfortunately am not familiar with how the forums work... where does voting happen? What is this IG contest?
  5. Selamta

This is a great suggestion! Thanks :)
  6. Selamta

First, thank you for your thoughts! @Gath Of Baal -- Let's be real, this idea of Dark Elves being evil... more than likely, historically, people from Europe probably equated evil with black people. But we know better now, we've evolved as a society! We can take the ideas and modernize them...
  7. Selamta

Q about Magic Academy

Hi! I am in Ch 2 and I recently got the Magic Academy! I recently found out how to Disenchant and get more scrolls. Q1: What is a good strategy for using the Magic Academy in the beginning? Q2: How do I activate the 45min Booster Instant? It says it can't be used from the inventory... but I...
  8. Selamta

Hello! I am fairly new to this game, but as a lover of Fantasy, and everything involving Elves and Dragons, I have really enjoyed Elvenar! I also greatly appreciate the Forum and the community that comes along with it. One thing that I noticed as soon as I was asked to choose a profile...
  9. Selamta

Hello Just started and LOVIN it!

Thank you all!! I appreciate all the advice :D
  10. Selamta

Thanks for the help guys! :D I didn't think I would get so many responses so quickly. <3 @truelinor haha I did make a factory for each good :P -- and upgraded them to lvl 3 haha. But I know my boost is the wood. But noted for other worlds! ( you do still have to unlock all three in the...
  11. Selamta

Haha! I still appreciate your message! I just got the trader. Jeez, they're asking for like 1500+ stuff and I have like 60 planks lol..... haha Do I need to upgrade my buildings lot before I can trade?
  12. Selamta

Thank you! Oh, good question as I don't understand the worlds. I am in Harandar. Do people usually play in more than one world? How do people pick the worlds and how are the worlds different?
  13. Selamta

Hello :) I just started the game last night and I am really enjoying it! I LOVE elves, dragon, magical creatures... and the animation is so cool on this game! Everything is really interesting and eye-catching. I believe I'm in chapter I. (the chapters relate to the "Research Book" right?) I...