• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Shadows Scourge

1. Shadows Scourge

Naturally Amazing bldg set

is there a bldg set to be gained in this event? If so what are the pieces? Where can I find the answer on my own? I tried looking it up but haven't found the right spot. :(
  2. Shadows Scourge

One Word Reply Game

bat
  3. Shadows Scourge

Hello :steel:

LOL yeah I was trying out the smillies. They don't work in the title but do in the message.
  4. Shadows Scourge

Hello :steel:

test - :planks:
  5. Shadows Scourge

game name

thank you
  6. Shadows Scourge

game name

thanks for all the help y'all. Special thanks to helya, Myne & crackie. another question - how do y'all get those great banners at the bottom of your posts?
  7. Shadows Scourge

saving messages

thank you - it works !!!!!
  8. Shadows Scourge

y'all are amazing

As someone new to gaming and new to Elvenar - I am amazed by how quick y'all are to be supportive, helpful and kind. I look forward to a long adventure here and in getting to learn from y'all.
  9. Shadows Scourge

game name

:eek: LOL
  10. Shadows Scourge

game name

Dear Helya, Felix Slayer IS my real name, I now realize I should not use it in online gaming (what can I say - I'm new to this) can I please change my name? to Shadow's Ruin ? Please?
  11. Shadows Scourge

game name

LOL I see
  12. Shadows Scourge

saving messages

:confused: is there a way to archive messages I get from my Archmage? or to cut and paste them into a new notebook? I'm playing on a PC.
  13. Shadows Scourge

game name

I was afraid of that. I guess they have a reason for not allowing a name change, probably from people using that as a way of getting revenge for perceived wrongs or getting back into an FS that booted them. But still, it's a bummer. Thanks Eudaemonia
  14. Shadows Scourge

game name

does anyone know how to change your game name?
  15. Shadows Scourge

Archmage has gone AWOL

Thank you all for your help, suggestions & offers. It's great to know there are plenty of people here willing to help others. I hope to join you in that group. Felix shadeslayer