• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Shakal5000

1. Shakal5000

My Beautiful City

I little piece of my city. I love take print screens... :D
  2. Shakal5000

Ancient Wonders Changes

Thank you, I'm working on a new image(G.A. 10-15), that will have more visual changes... :)
  3. Shakal5000

Ancient Wonders Changes

I think it was a way of balancing and making the game more challenging, but still it doesn't make sense, at the end of the day, the AWs of battle end up being numbers in your ranking points... :'(
  4. Shakal5000

Ancient Wonders Changes

I have two suggestions for the ancient wonders, one for changing the game mechanics, and the other for a graphical change. 1 - Removal of Wonder levels in Tournament and Spire formula. (There is no official information about this, but the difference in difficulty is noticeable for those who...
  5. Shakal5000

Veterans are leaving the game, why??

And that's okay, it's your choice to read or not, I'm bringing this statement representing more or less 7 full fellowships, the strongest ones in the servers, and the voice, the critics, the ideas are very much similar...
  6. Shakal5000

Exactly is not that easy, years of effort... It's really absurd to ask the developers to share the the formula, not completely detailed, but how much this make it difficult the tournaments, because if you get 40% damage in one AW, but army get 30% or more stronger, its simply not fare to us...
  7. Shakal5000

Which player is more important to Elvenar, veteran or rookie??

Yes, you are absolutely correct, this is also one of the major Plus of this game. The ads are only for purchase of diamonds, the other promotions usually involving buying with those same diamonds, so its a good way to keep the game clean, while also getting your cut($). If they need more income...
  8. Shakal5000

It's sad that this happened, I still don't understand why punish so much the veterans, for doing this: Why developers?? Why?? (Not joking, I really want to know) Why the warnings of this important changes in gameplay, only appears in the forums?? Why not in the game?? They could, if they...
  9. Shakal5000

And maybe, they are so far up there, that they may lost the connection with their audience, on the pursuit of more money, I saw so many good and balanced games succumb to greed that one more would be nothing new...
  10. Shakal5000

Yes, is an assumption, but you don't need to be an expert to see this, look at how many players are only here, look at the forum of any major game, and you will be surprised with the difference. The assumptions I made was purely based on my experience as a long timer player of everything, not...
  11. Shakal5000

I made a new topic explaining this...
  12. Shakal5000

There are two central reasons that are leading many players to stop playing, and recommend the game to friends and family, and both reasons are associated with changes in the tournament. 1st - The first and most important reason also happened because of the first change in tournaments. The good...
  13. Shakal5000

I'm a brazilian gamer, and I came to this forum to bring this important topic of discussion, because like many, I care about the game, it's my favorite game. I've already posted there, but the brazilian forum is empty, most players who frequented the forum have deleted their accounts or stopped...