• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Shannyn813

1. Shannyn813

Beginning Chapters

Maybe the developers could shorten the manufacturing time in the first 2 or 3 chapters to blocks of 2 hours, thereby speeding up goods production. There would still be the hook to come back later, but not so much later that people lose interest. Just a thought.
  2. Shannyn813

First time in Spire

How do I strategize for a SECOND WAVE!?!!?!!?! in a battle in the spire? AAGGGHHHH!
  3. Shannyn813

Hello Hi everyone!

That's great info! Thank you
  4. Shannyn813

Hello Hi everyone!

Okay, 1) What would you consider the 3 most important tasks for AM for players in chp III? 2) Is there actually a way to track players involvement, or was Elf Stats a joke? 3) How can I encourage players to interact more? They all seem unresponsive to my attempts to organize and help. Thank you!!!
  5. Shannyn813

Hello Hi everyone!

Yes, seems like a bad idea in retro. But now I have four people in the FS and I feel bad because I don't know what I'm doing. I think I should hand off control, or disband. Thoughts?
  6. Shannyn813

Hello Hi everyone!

I've been playing for about a month now, and realized I needed to join a FS. So, I started my own! Yeah, okay, there seems to be a learning curve involved. Any advice will be appreciated and given thoughtful consideration!