• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Shellizzie

1. Shellizzie

3rd ranked FS LOL! is recruiting!!

LOL! is looking for two established players to play with. We are a group of ardently devoted, sometimes intense, slightly obsessed, Silly, Fun, Chatty, friendly players who enjoy the challenge of the game and the camaraderie of working as a TEAM! We are Highly Active. FSA Lovers. 10 Chest...
  2. Shellizzie

LOL! #3 on Elcysandir is recruiting!

LOL! #3 on US5 Elcysandir is recruiting! We are a group of ardently devoted, sometimes intense, slightly obsessed, Silly, Fun, Chatty, friendly players who enjoy the challenge of the game and the camaraderie of working as a TEAM! We are looking for an established player who loves the Spire and...
  3. Shellizzie

All 10 Chests In Tourney?

That is true. Fortunately openings do not stay open long as the list of people who want to achieve the top prizes keeps growing.
  4. Shellizzie

All 10 Chests In Tourney?

I am AM of LOL! on Elcysandir. We have gotten 10 chests every week since January 2019. Now we average 14-15. I just happen to have a group of over achievers :D We have also gotten gold in the spire for 32 weeks. It's really not that difficult to do.
  5. Shellizzie

#Boycott the 9 Chests

We are a FS that hits the 10th chest on Wednesday night or Thursday morning. Obviously we have a group of overachievers :D We are currently almost done with the 15th chest. Not sure how far we will get but the goal is the individual prizes. Not the group prizes, although we love those too. We...
  6. Shellizzie

Does your FS have an overabundance of Elixer?

Our FS has an overabundance of Gems and we would love to find a FS that we could work out trades with. Contact Shellizzie or Slamher in game and we will work out a plan that works for both of us!!!
  7. Shellizzie

10 Gingerbread Houses!

YAS!!!! 100K OMG...that is just an absurd waste of money IMO. But I guess they are the people who make this game mostly free for the rest of us.
  8. Shellizzie

10 Gingerbread Houses!

Seems like an awful waste of thousands of dollars to have 5 low level cities with 10 gingerbread houses fully upgraded. But who am I :) Obviously not a millionaire!
  9. Shellizzie

10 Gingerbread Houses!

In e world we have discovered a FS completely full of low level players with themed names. we discovered this because they are making a run on the Spire and are currently in top place. The curious thing about this FS is that the players scores are almost identical except for one player and at...
  10. Shellizzie

Chat constantly down and unable to load

This is still a problem!
  11. Shellizzie

Chat constantly down and unable to load

Game world : Elcysandir Server: US5 HTML5 Clicking on the WIfi symbol will occasionally work but only after clicking it multiple times. Game has been refreshed to no avail. Chrome has been updated. This happens daily and multiple times a day.
  12. Shellizzie

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

OK, I love the events and I don't even mind the rotating quests, but this is ridiculous! 1. Scout a province, research a tech or gain 15 vapor 2. Scout a province, research a tech or gain 15 vapor 3. Collect troops 4. Scout a province, research a tech or gain 15 vapor Scouting takes 78 hours. I...
  13. Shellizzie

LOL! is looking for a couple of diehards!

LOL! is seeking an active player to join our team!
  14. Shellizzie

LOL! is looking for a couple of diehards!

LOL! is recruiting for 1 or 2 addicted players. Come join the fun!
  15. Shellizzie

Why play?

There is no reason to play if you do not enjoy the game. I finished chapter 14 a couple of weeks ago, so in reality I have nothing left to do but wait. However enjoy my fellowship greatly. I enjoy futzing around in my city with little things. I enjoy helping my other fellowship members out with...