• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by shesidhe

1. shesidhe

Chimera - Fun and Active!

9 chest average and looking to increase. Friendly, active, on the quiet side fellowship. Tournaments, Spire and Fellowship Adventures. Newbies welcome - we help each other. No drama here. Chimera US2 - Winyandor (We are not the Chimera with "recruiting" in the title)
  2. shesidhe

Tournament Changes

Most of my fellowship members like the new tournament format. Smaller cities can contribute more. A couple of larger city members are disappointed that they cannot excel as much as they had, but mostly positive. They like that it is so quick to play now. Being able not to have to search for...
  3. shesidhe

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

I have a player in my FS who has reached a point in the event where she has no foggy tiles and no way to move forward - completely blank forest. Is that the end of the doing the forest for her?
  4. shesidhe

5. shesidhe

6. shesidhe

Fellowship Facebook

My fellowship members want to have a Facebook page for our fellowship. Is there an official Elvenar process I have to use to do this? Or can I do it on my own?
  7. shesidhe

August 2020 FA

thank you!
  8. shesidhe

August 2020 FA

thank you !
  9. shesidhe

August 2020 FA

Any word on when the next FA starts? What date and time?
  10. shesidhe

Chimera - New & growing

We have come from other fellowships and have now found a home here. We're a friendly bunch, but not overly chatty. We’ve been getting 4 chests in tournaments, occasionally 5 with just the 5 of us. We like to do the spire - rewards are even better as a fellowship. We like to work together towards...
  11. shesidhe

Next fellowship adventure

Any word on when the next fellowship adventure is?
  12. shesidhe

no green tick to accept aspirants

I just started a fellowship. My ambassador has invited players, but no green tick appears next to the red "x" in order to accept them.
  13. shesidhe

MIA Archmage

Thanks. I have put in a ticket. Awaiting response.
  14. shesidhe

MIA Archmage

Our archmage went in for surgery a couple of months ago and has not been heard from since. All the members are still listed but only 3 do anything. This has been a very special fellowship, and I hate to lose it. Plus, myself and a couple of others are concerned about the archmage. Is there a way...