• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by shionnach

1. shionnach

☘️Fae Sidhe Dragons☘️ ~ Looking for Competitive and Active T & Spire players!

☘️Fae Sidhe Dragons☘️ We are currently recruiting! 10 ~ 12 Chests Weekly Are you looking for a new home with active team members where everyone is playing their best? Would you like to belong to a fellowship that can give you 10+ Chests every week and occasionally GOLD in the Spire? If so...
  2. shionnach

Fighting all alone

Looking for active T and Spire Players in Fae Sidhe Dragons ~ 12 Chest FS!!! Doing a push for GOLD this week in the Spire. Sorry we are in Winyandor.
  3. shionnach

Seeking New Members

Fae Sidhe Kelpies is a new fellowship looking for new active members. We encourage boosted goods and fair trades. Spire and Tournament participation are required. If interested please apply, thank you :)
  4. shionnach

Newbie--one week in--seeking Fellowship for Growth

Fae Sidhe Kelpies new fellowship, part of the Fae Sidhe Family, looking for new members. Please apply if interested, thanks :)
  5. shionnach

Does the Spire Seem More Difficult This Week?

I had to do a lot of catering so yes I guess I would say it was more difficult as I usually fight most of the way up.
  6. shionnach

Fae Sidhe Dragons ~ Recruiting

Still looking for 2 more Tournament and Spire players :)
  7. shionnach

Fae Sidhe Dragons ~ Recruiting

☘Fae Sidhe Dragons☘ in Winyandor US is recruiting! Looking for strong active Tournament and Spire players. ☘Established Aug. 3, 2019☘ ☘12 Chest Fellowship☘ ☘Silver in the Spire☘ ☘Go all out every other Fellowship Adventure ~ last push #19☘ We We have an active KP Swap thread consisting of...
  8. shionnach

Fellowship Adventures - 2 Steps in Stage Flag taking

Whatever happened to locking the waypoints we are not using? I know you can highlight the path but that is not solving the problem of players consistently going down the wrong path and putting in badges and wasting them. I do hope they are going to implement this otherwise the FA maybe over...
  9. shionnach

FAE SIDHE A ~ JOIN US

Still looking for active T players and Spire players!
  10. shionnach

☘️Fae Sidhe W☘️ Recruiting

Looking for new members!
  11. shionnach

☘️Fae Sidhe ☘️US3 - Felyndral ~ JOIN US

Looking for 2 members
  12. shionnach

FAE SIDHE A ~ JOIN US

☘FAE SIDHE A☘ Looking for a new fellowship? Would like to get 10 Chests every week? Want to play the Fellowship Adventure? Come Join Us!! Requirements: 1. Participation in Tournaments is mandatory ~ 1200 pts. for cities over 100,000 ~ 1000 pts for cities under 100,000 2. Neighbourly...
  13. shionnach

☘️Fae Sidhe ☘️US3 - Felyndral ~ JOIN US

Looking for 3 members
  14. shionnach

Hello Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Forum Lord Justinian